Chapter 4

Avengers x reader chapter 4

It was another normal day. Well, as normal as it could get living with the Avengers. You were sat with Tony in his basement, helping him out with his new suit designs. After learning about your 'indestructible skin', you had been putting it to use.

"Okay, Y/N. Go stand right there." Tony said, gesturing towards the centre of the room, not that far from the glass windows.

"Tony, are you sure we should do it this close to the windows..." You asked tensely.

"Y/N, I'm sure it'll be f-" Tony was cut off by the arm of his new design shooting a laser towards you without warning, which you skilfully deflected with no hint of panic.

"You were saying?" You gasped, realising you had been holding your breath. "Hold on, that laser looked awfully a lot like..."

"The laser I saved you with?" Tony finished, getting up from his seat and walking over to inspect the arm you used to deflect with.

"Yeah, thought I'd use the same design seeing as if I wasn't there you would never had joined up. It's a kind of...memoir if you will." He smirked, looking up at your crimson eyes.

"Hold on. Tony Stark has memoirs?" You gasped in fake horror.

"And with that, I leave you. See you upstairs Frostbite!" He waved you off, using your new given code name.

"See ya Ironass!" You waved, running out before Tony could run after you.

(Upstairs with Clintasha in the living room)

"So guys, how was the mission?" You asked, taking a bite from a possibly-stolen pop-tart.

"Frostie, we were on it. Of course it went well!" Clint boasted, very much to the annoyance of Natasha.

"It went fine Y/N, apart from me having to rescue bird brain here." Natasha chuckled.

"Define rescue..."

"Clint, you were tied to a chair. I killed your capturers and untied you. I think that counts as rescuing you."

You sat back, waiting for the inevitable argument that was about to take place.

'Why me' you were thinking as Steve walked in. He saw your expression and the rising danger that was happening with the two world-class assassins arguing.

"Hey Y/N, wanna come train with me?" Steve asked, saving you from the mess that was happening.

"I'd love to Steve!" You replied, relief in your voice. Luckily Clint and Natasha were too caught up in each other to notice.

You and Steve got in the lift and arrived at the training room shortly after.

"Thank you so much for that Steve, they looked like they were ready to throw things."

"No problem, Frostie."

A/N another short one, Sorry T.T

I promise there will be some good ones soon

Please, suggest things...anything!

review as well, I love feedback!