Chapter 1

Avengers x reader chapter 1

"LOKI YOU PIECE OF SHIT GET BACK HERE!"

It had been a few months after moving into Stark Tower, and you were settling in nicely.

"Lol no!" Loki shouted, teleporting forward into the living room where all the avengers sat.

"Y/N, calm it. You're going blue again." Tony knew what was coming and didn't really want his windows smashing for the 3rd time this month. He tried holding you back.

"Tony I'm sorry, but I have to do this." You felt your eyes change from E/C to a scolding red. You didn't really want to burn your friend so instead you brought a sheet of ice crashing down on his head. He let go and you stormed up to Loki, bringing the flame in your hand closer to his pale skin.

"Wow, forgot she could do that." Bruce exclaimed from the other side of the room.

"Banner, you should think about removing yourself from this environment!" Natasha warned.

"Trust me, she is ten times worse than the other guy." Bruce said, almost mockingly.

"Hehe, Y/N... You're not really gonna do anything are you? I mean...it was just a joke..." Loki was shaking under the flame you threatened with, somehow unable to move from your grasp.

"Y/N! WHAT HAS MY BROTHER DONE TO ANGER YOU IN SUCH A MANNER?" Thor boomed from where Clint and him sat.

"He broke my FUCKING XBOX!" You shouted, bringing the ice shards in your other hand close to his throat.

"Oh. In that case, kill him." Clint agreed with your actions, being as much as a gamer as you and knowing how much this meant to you.

"GLADLY!" You shouted before throwing Loki out of the tall windows, making sure your ice shards pierced him on the way down.

A few seconds later you heard a groan and turned around to see Loki with glass shards and wounds all over his body.

"A bit extreme, love." He said, using his magic to heal himself.

"Don't call me love, Space boy." You growled before dragging Tony off to your room to fix your xbox.

"I like her." Clint said, breaking the silence.

"Me too." Natasha agreed.

"I also like the gifted mortal!" Thor replied while Loki looked on in shock.

"What? You shouldn't have broke her Xbox!" Clint argued as Steve just sat there confused.

"What's an Xbox?"

A/N sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I had this idea and just really wanted to get it written.
If this is tremendously bad I'm sorry! Also sorry for le swearing. If you're not into that stuff you're probably better off leaving now.

DISCLAIMER I DON'T AND NEVER WILL OWN THE AVENGERS THANKS BYE