Chapter 3

Avengers x reader chapter 3

It was several days after your passing out incident, and everything was going back to normal. You stopped threatening Loki every time he called you love and Thor had returned from his visit.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice call you from the lab.

"Sup Bruce?" You replied, waltzing in and taking a seat on the counter opposite from where Bruce was working.

"I was wondering...your powers are very interesting, do you mind if I run some tests?"

"I would be delighted Brucie!" You laughed, getting up and taking a seat in a chair nearer to him. "What do I have to do?"

"Just sit there while I run a few scans and then I will monitor you as you change form." He said as you nodded along, pretending to know what he was talking about.

"Okay, let's do this!" You braced yourself as he stuck a few needles into your arms and hands.

(A few hours later)

You sat around the table in the over-sized kitchen, chatting to the rest of the Avengers that joined you. The only people missing where Tony and Bruce, who where still running the tests on the data they found from you.

Suddenly, Tony burst through the door with a slightly startled Bruce following closely.

"Y/N, you are not gonna believe this!" Tony half shouted as he made his way to you.

"WHAT HAS HAPPENED THAT Y/N WILL NOT BELIEVE, MAN OF IRON?" Thor tried to say while in the middle of eating a very delicious pop-tart.

"Thor hun, volume. Now, Stark, what have you found?" You quizzed, knowing it would be something to do with the tests as Bruce's hands where filled with multiple papers.

"Well, Y/N..." Bruce started as he took a seat next to you and placed down the papers. "It seems there is more to your powers then colour change and element bending. When in your blue form, you have almost indestructible skin and when in human form you heal very quickly."

You sat there startled as he tried to explain, saying something about how your molecular structure is more advanced than normal. You weren't really taking in any of it.

"I always wondered how you never got hurt on the street..." Clint exlaimed.

"So I'm like Logan?" You said excitedly, turning to face a slightly annoyed Tony.

"Can we not mention that furball." He mumbled, remembering his past encounters with the so called 'Wolverine'.

"Just because you got your ass beat by a dude with claws." Natasha smirked before getting up and heading for the elevator. "It great about your new found power Y/N, I'm off to bed. Mission starts early tomorrow."

Just before she left, Clint rose from his seat too. "Yeah, I'm on that mission. I am also off to bed." He said before running off after Natasha.

"I'm sure they're both going to bed, they just won't be sleeping." Steve remarked, making you and Tony burst into a fit of laughter.

"Wait, did capsicle just make a sex joke?!" Bruce exclaimed while you and Tony carried on giggling.

"I do not get it, brother Anthony and Lady Y/N!" Thor said, remembering what you had said about volume.

You saw Loki rise from his seat and make his way towards you as you tried to stop the laughter.

"I do..." Loki purred in your ear before retreating through the door.

You sat there as a blush formed on your face. "Well. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and test out this indestructible skin." You stammered as you rose from your seat and walked through the door Loki had gone through moments before, changing to your original form on your way but keeping your bright E/C eyes.

"Wait, are Y/N and Loki going to...Fondue?" Steve asked, oblivious to the reason why Bruce and Tony were laughing.

A/N I was going through a big case of writers block and this...thing came out of it. Ik it's terrible just shhh.