Chapter 7

Oh god, I've neglected this story for far too long >.<

"A mutant?" You exclaimed, looking shocked. "No way. No. Freaking. Way. You guys are just messing with me"

"Oh I promise we are being serious Y/N" Charles said. "Ever wondered where your powers came from? Why your parents left you at that orphanage with nothing more than a note?"

"So you're saying my parents were mutants too?"

"Hey guys?" Tony said. "Maybe we should go inside, I mean this is some serious stuff we shouldn't really discuss on my roof"

You all murmured in agreement and Tony showed the way inside.

You all looked quite a scene, superheroes and mutants on the couches in the living room.

"Right, so what was that thing you were talking about?" You asked, trying to take your mind off the new found information.

"It's Mystique Y/N," Storm spoke for the first time. "She's gone rogue...again"

"Whoa, what kind of rouge are we talking about?" you heard someone say from the doorway.

"WHAT is he doing here!" Logan exclaimed from beside you.

"Oh, don't  worry," you said nonchalantly. "He's good now"

"What does that mean? Bad guys don't just turn good!"

"They do when she's around" Tony added quietly, although not quiet enough as he found himself suddenly feeling very hot.

"Y/N! You said you wouldn't use your powers on me!" 

"Oops, must have slipped my mind. Sorry iron ass" you smirked as his hair started to smoke.

"Loki? You've got ice powers like Y/N right?"

"That is correct, man of iron. But alas, you have forbidden me from using my powers" he said, sitting on the arm of the couch next to you.

"I hate you all!" He half-shrieked as he ran out of the room, looking for somewhere to put out his burning clothes.

"Right..." Storm interjected. "Can we get back to the part where a dangerous mutant is a possible threat to thousands of humans?"

"Yeah, sorry" you tried not to smirk as you said this, the childish side of you really coming out.

"Professor," Steve spoke up. "You said Mystique has gone rouge again, what exactly does that mean?"

"She's currently stationed in New York, planning on a massacre on everyone who's not a mutant. Of course, we have to stop her" He explained.

You sat for a second or two and then stood slowly. "Right...yeah...we'll help, when do we go?"

"Not straight away, first...we need to recruit some allies"

"What does that mean?"

"It means..." Said Wolverine. "We need other superheroes"

I can't even bare to re-read this, it's that bad. I just had to get something out.

In case you were wondering, this took so long because my focus has mainly been on my Harry Potter x reader one shots.

It'd be cool if some of you could read those *Shameful self praise*