Chapter 8

I saw Age of Ultron the other week and DAMN, IT WAS GOOD. I feel like that film has got me back into my Marvel obsession so here we go...

"Are you sure this will work?" You questioned Logan, walking up to the cute house in the middle of the street.

"Yeah, why are you so worried?" He joked, knocking on the old wooden door.

"Me and him..." you point towards the house. "We have a complicated past"

"What do you mean by compl--hey Spidey!" He turned to Peter, who had just opened the door.

Peter looked from you to Logan and sighed. "Nope" He slammed the door shut.

"Damn, how complicated is your past?" Logan asked before pounding on the door again.

"Ohmygod just leave!"

"Peter Parker, open this damn door before I burn my way in!" You shouted, which proved successful when the door creaked open once more.

"Ugh, what do you want this time Y/N?"

"This time? You mean you've been here bef--"

"We're trying to stop a mutant" you interrupted Logan's questioning.

"And why would you need me to stop them? As I recall, you live with a bunch of superheroes now. Superheroes I'm not good enough to join" He added under his breath.

"Wait," Logan raised an eyebrow as he looked between the two of you. "Your complicated past is not being invited to join the friendship league?"

"I've told you not to call us that Logan, it's 'Avengers', and yes...but we had a totally valid reason to decline you" you turned towards Peter. "You're too young"

"YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN ME" he exclaimed.

"Yeah but, I'm a special circumstance-"

"Special circumstance meaning all the guys you live with want to fu--"

"I think that's enough" Logan butted in, holding you back slightly. "Can we discuss what came here to?"

"FINE" You and Peter grumbled a the same time.

"Thank you...now Peter, may we come in"

"If you have to..." he mumbled.

As you and Logan walked in past Peter, your eyes widened. "Wow Peter...you should have told me how bad you were feeling after Gwen-"

"I'm fine, okay!"

Logan raised his eyebrow. "The state of your house say differently"

The hallway leading to the kitchen was cluttered with old newspaper, clothes and a crap ton of wine bottles.

"The kitchens straight on, it's cleaner in there"

"I'd bloody hope so" you said under your breath.

(Time skip of convincing Spidey to help)

"--and eternal glory!" You finished.

"I...I guess I'll do it then..."

"What? You'll actually help us?" You gasped in surprise.

"Yes...I'll go pack, wait here" as he left the room you looked at Logan in triumph.

"Bloody told you, no one can resist my charm!"

"He's only coming because you said you'd lend him the Harry Potter books"

Oh yeah, updating after a month. I'm surprised you guys aren't sending me death threats. I am a bad person.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 16, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Avengers x reader, street magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें