Chapter 2

Avengers x Reader chapter 2

You walked into the living room where you had attacked Loki the previous day to find Tony, Steve and Bruce sitting around the room watching Spongebob (fuck yeah Spongebob!).

"Hey Y/N." Steve said, glancing up at you before turning back to the TV, intrigued.

"Hey guys, where is everyone?" You asked making your way to the couch were Steve and Bruce sat.

"Nat and Clint are on a mission, Thor is visiting Jane and Loki is hiding from you." Bruce answered, not looking up from his book.

"Good to know." You replied, smirking.

"Tony, bro thanks for fixing my Xbox!" You said, capturing the billionaires attention.

"Meh, it was child's play. I could make you something 10 times more advanced." He bragged.

"Cool story bro." You stood up making your way out the door.

"I'll see you losers later, I've got to speak to a certain God of mischief."

Tony just sighed. "Don't break anymore windows, Pepper's gonna kill me."

(A few minutes later)

"Looookkkkiiiii!" You shouted. "Please unlock the door or I will be forced to burn it sweetie."

"You can call me sweetie but I can't call you love..." You heard him mumble as he got to open his door.

"Sorry space boy." You giggled as he let you in, backing away from you a little.

"Hush silly mortal!" He shouted, disliking the nickname.

"Loki, love..." You said, turning your eyes red. "Do I look like a mere mortal to you."

"I apologise, dear." He replied.

"Look, I'm just here to say sorry for throwing you out of the window and almost burning your face." You smiled, turning your eyes back to your normal E/C colour.

"Apology accepted love." He smirked as you walked out, glad that you allowed him to call you love.

(The next day)

"CLINTASHA YOU'RE HOME!" You shouted, running up and pulling them both into a hug.

"H-hey Y/N...you're crushing my lungs!" Clint gasped, finding it difficult to breathe.

"Y/N did you actually sleep last night?" Natasha asked, breaking free from your grasp.

"Nooooope!" You answered, running back to the kitchen were Tony was working on another one of his experiments.

"I was helping Ironass with his new suit!" You shouted to them.

"Really, Y/N?" Tony remarked, raising his eyebrow at you.

"Hush, you love me really!" You said slyly.

You skipped into the living room where Loki sat, watching an episode of Sherlock with great interest.

"Heeeyy Looookkkiii." You sang before collapsing on the couch opposite him.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted, looking over to you. "Oh great, she's passed out."

A/N sorry this is short, writers block t(-.-t)

I'm out of ideas, suggest things, I'm begging you!