"Its been a really long time since we hanged out, we should make plans." Natalie said.

"Yeah definitely." Laura replied and with that they walked away.

"Damn those long legs" I murmured eyeing their long legs then I looked down at my short legs and grimaced.

"You guys are friends with her?" I asked.

"Didn't you see the conversation hi and bye we are not really friends but we are good with each other." Laura explained.

"What about hanging out." I asked.

"We never really hanged out except if you consider doing a science project together in freshman year which was done by one person as other just took credit cause she was ' in a relationship pickle'. " Bree said air quoting the last line.

"Okay girls I have to go now please pray I make it alive after spending time with Jerkface." I waved them bye.

××××××××××

"We can still do royal theme." Tracey said as she pushed her glasses up her nose.

"This is a highschool event tracey." Cheryl replied rolling her eyes.

"I know the theme we are going with can either turn out to be fabulous or it could be shitty but we are hoping for the best." I said.

"Let's not change any ideas last minute I am pretty good with this space slash galaxy theme." Sean said.

"Here is the address you two go and see all the options of space theme decor select two or three and then we will finalise also show it to Mrs. Smith." Cheryl said pointing at Jake and me. I nodded and we all walked away to go home.

"Come on chipmunk make it fast I have to come back in time for the practice." Jerkface said coming to my side.

I didn't think it was worth replying and started walking towards the exit. May I add slowly and those heels slowly murder my toes.

"Move it." He snapped and try to walk past me. But I hold my hand up and pushed him back.

"Peasant stay behind the queen." I said puffing up my chest.

"Queen better move those legs or I am going without her." He retorted.

"Shush that is no way to talk to a Queen." I said as I continued taking small steps.

"Fuck it." I heard him grumble and next second I was picked up and tossed over the shoulder. I would have screamed but I was thankful I don't have to walk anymore.

"Don't you dare drop me if you love yourself and don't want to die young." I said and try to adjust myself in a comfortable position.

"Stop wiggling or I would drop you or slap your small ass." He said.

"Spank me daddy." I smirked as his body stiffened at my words.

"You know you want to." I teased.

"Shut up." He groaned and then we both start laughing.

I tilted my head up and saw Natalie at the other end of the hallway so I waved but before she could wave back we turned the corner.

"I don't think your girlfriend would like you carrying me like that." I said.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He replied grimly.

"What? Really? What about Natalie?" I asked as I slide off his shoulder.

He didn't reply as he unlocked his car.

Rude much.

"I want you to stay still and not touch anything in there or I am kicking you out of my car." He said sternly, it was then I realized I was going to ride in a Bugatti. A creepy smile broke on my face.