Chapter 8: New Home

Começar do início

" Cry out dear... Cry out all our pains! At least you don't have to cry alone now. You have your mom with you" She kept patting on her head.

While Yiana was crying out her heart. She finally had a shelter , a person for her to care. A person to whom she can share her feelings when she feel bad or good. She took out her face, her whole face was wet and red.

" At least I have someone now to whom I can at least cry freely" Yiana held her hand tightly.

"Yes dear.. Just run to me, say anything you want! For the first time I am going to experience how mothers how to feel when they raise their child"  Her eyes sparkled, tears were waiting at corner to roll off from her eyes.

" Those memories still haunt me Mom! How can a father be like this to his own daughter? His own biological daughter? My mom divorced him that means he also cut all relations with his daughter? I just can't say how I endured each and every monstrous acts of him... How I use to fear sitting only at a corner of my room... How I use to feel when his those dirty gazes fell on me, when he used to roam hands on my body with all those sinful touches"

She broke into tears more! Meanwhile Mr.Hara entered that room. She saw him after many days , watching him she tried to pace herself a bit. She stopped crying and bowed down her head, wiping her tears.

" Don't cry dear! You will be always safe with us from now" Mr.Hara came and placed his hand on her head.

That blissful and lovable touch made her cry more. She was just biting her inner lip to hold on her tears but that fatherly touch she felt at that time, she broke more. She craved for this parental love for years after years. Mr.Hara sat on his Knees and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry dear... For you I will be able to show my hidden fatherly love, which I just kept in myself for years after our baby died. But we have our child with us now! You will never feel the absence of our love my child."

With those tears in eyes , Yiana smiled. She smiled beautifully because this smile really had the gratefulness, a undeniable love towards them.

" What will happen to your Job then?.... D-Dad!"  She addressed him with the position he really deserves.

" I took a job at another company.. even there I have greater position of working. Don't worry" He said with a smile, he also felt a heartfelt pleasure hearing the word 'Dad' from her.

" I love you guys"

Yiana threw her arm out gesturing to hug them together. All of them hugged her with love and adores. Both of them kissed on her head. She finally got a secured, warm shelter to live happily.

Breaking their hug , Mrs. Hara came with a first aid box to cure the scratches which were on her nape. She applied some medicine and bandaged the area with small bandages.

August 23.

It is the first time someone is healing my wounds. Rather, I used to sit alone at a corner with my wounds in the dark room. Just making loneliness and darkness my best friend.

Well, Diary don't cry , You are my best friend too.. LoL

Many things happened today..

You wanna know the whole?

But I am too tired also.......

Let me share it with you in shortcut hehe!