Jungkook.
Woah! You booked the tickets already!

Seokjin.
But what if jiah won't agree to come?

Taehyung.
That's on you that how will you coax her.

Jimin.
So... Is there no office tomorrow! 😃

Seokjin.
Yeah don't worry I already approve your leave.

Jungkook.
Good! Or else I had to come with a excuse!

Seokjin and his friends talked until they felt sleepy and wanted to sleep. Jin text his secretary telling that he won't be coming to office tomorrow and not to disturb him.
Everything was done. But one thing was just stressing him that how will he coax jiah to go with him. He knew jiah won't agree specially after what happened today. But he shrugged it off and dozed off to sleep. He slept in the guest room because he can't face jiah and her shouting's nor can jiah face him after what he did today. So they separated to calm themselves.

Before sleeping Jin just had flashbacks that how he married jiah to take revenge but not even the 'R' of revenge wasn't seen anywhere. He didn't know how he changed. How his mind changed and instead of taking revenge on her he is trying to make her happy. He wanted to hurt her but instead wants to see her smile. He took their marriage as a business marriage but ended up accepting it and also trying to make her accept too.

It was like he has changed as if she changed him. He couldn't understand his own self. he felt like he didn't have control on himself. Because he was not like he was before anymore.

Next morning.

It was 10:00 am and jiah woke up. She went to the bathroom to freshen up.

( ignore the handbag for now)

She wore this. She went down to see Ms. Enwoo serving breakfast to Jin. She rolled her eyes as she saw Jin. Jin was busy eating his breakfast.

" Ms. Enwoo please bring my breakfast to 'MY' room" she said to Ms. Enwoo emphasising the word 'MY' which Jin understood very well. She meant that She didn't want anyone else accept herself to enter her room cause it's her room.

After saying that she went to her room and Ms. Enwoo started making breakfast for her. Till the time Ms. Enwoo was done making breakfast for her Jin was done eating. She was about to go to give jiah her breakfast but Jin stopped her.

" don't bother, I'll do it." he said and she nodded and continued doing some other work.

This was the only chance to talk to jiah. So he took it.

He went upstairs. Standing front of the door he let out a heavy sigh.

Not ever he had felt so nervous to enter his ownroom.
He twisted the door knob and went inside and closed the door.

Jiah was busy on her phone playing Candy Crush. She heard the closing of the door but didn't bother to look up. Usually Ms. Enwoo would just leave the breakfast and ask jiah to eat it and jiah was feeling weird that why didn't she do the same today so she looked up to see seokjin holding her breakfast in front of her. She was angry to see him but keep calm.

" From when did you became so ugly Ms. Enwoo?" she said teasing him and Jin sighed.

" I need to talk to you." he said.

" just keep the breakfast and leave." she said.

He kept the tray of her breakfast on the table and sat on the bed besides her.

" didn't you hear what I said?!" she said angrily looking at him.

" if you tell me to leave again and not let me talk to you..... I'll kiss you." he said with a smirk.

Jiah just gave him a death glare and looked at her phone again.

" today me and my friends are going to a Theme Park. I want you to go to." he said.

" I don't care ' if you ' want me to go there. I'm not going" she snapped.

Jin know that it was not going to work so he did something else.

" namjoon and taehyung wants you to be there.." he said that even though he didn't wanted to. he knew that she will surely accept it if he said that.

" are they coming?" she raised an eyebrow and Jin nodded.

" alright. I'm coming."

Unknowingly a smile formed on Jin's lips. And he was happy that she agreed but not happy by the fact just he had to use his brothers name to make her agree.