Moving #1

Disclaimer:

Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding!

============================================

Narrator

A young man name Y/N L/N, he may be young, perhaps to young like a child but he's 18 years old.

His family decided to move to Japan and stay for a while after graduating as a Sophomore from High School. Why would they have to move for a while you may ask? Well, Y/N's Mom is Japanese and Y/N's Dad is from Britain but your home is actually from (Your/Place). Anyway, about Y/N's Mom, she wanted to visit her parents and wanted introduced to her husband. 

Right now, Y/N is at the airport with his family waiting for the next plane. Y/N is sitting here beside Dad with a boring look. He looks toward his Dad.

Y/N: Ughhh... 

Dad: I know, I know... You hate waiting. 

Y/N: No, dad its not that... 

Dad: Oh, what is?

Y/N: I'm too afraid in encounter new people they think some kind of midget or something.

Dad: Hey kid, who told you that?

Y/N: My (B/N) he's a bully towards me...

Dad: *sigh* Well, there 50/50 chance that your gonna get another one but who knows they might start liking you. Even the girls might take advantage of you. *smirk*

Y/N: *blush* Stop it dad!

Y/N rapidly punches his Dad shoulders lightly.

Dad: Hehe. Alright, I'm just playing with ya.

Y/N: ...wheres Mom anyway?

Dad: She's at the restroom which is done right done.

Mom: haaa~ much better. Boys did the plane arrive.

Dad: Yup.

Y/N: wait really? But it's not there.

Dad: Look more the right kid.

I like to more see a big plane outside the window.

Y/N: How did I not notice that?

He thought.

============================================

Timeskip

Y/N family finally arrive in Japan, the mother is very excited and made a short jump with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm home!~" she said.

Meanwhile, Dad felt sleepy while Y/N made a grump face.

Y/N: I didn't sleep well...

Dad: me too kid, *to mom* hey honey do we have a place to stay?

Mom: Of course silly~ we also have a car.

The two boys' eyes went wide.

Y/N / Dad: We have a car!?

Mom: *whisper* Hey! Not too loud!

Both Y/N and his father apologize with a bow.

After a small conversation, Y/N family gets their luggage and head outside the airport. His Dad sniffs the air feeling the breeze.