Missing Student #7

Y/N'S POV

The sun rays beaming to my eyes and it pains me making myself rolling away with my blanket turning myself into a burrito I then fall down on the floor and groan.

Y/N: Damn sun... I really need to rearrange my room.

I remove myself from the blanket and went to the kitchen until I saw my parents seeing their face saddened. I got curious and I decided speak to them.

Y/N: Mom? Dad? Why are you guys still here? Day off I assume?

Dad: Well... um... er... *looks at her* you wanna say it first?

Mom: Why me? *sigh* idiot with no balls as always...

Dad: Hey I heard that! >:/

Y/N: GUYS! Can you please tell me what it going?

Mom: *sharply sighs* it's our boss. Our boss finds out her daughter is missing since yesterday, he decided to close until further notice.

I got sit on the chair and started eat breakfast.

Y/N: Further notice? What's that suppose to mean?

Dad: Kid, it means we won't work today or so. But we'll be fine and we could probably find a part time job.

Y/N: Hm. Well I guess your boss is gonna be alright. By the way do you know the daughters name.

Mom: hm? Oh her name is Ana.

Hearing her name made me drop my fork, my parents seem to be worry.

Mom: Y/N?

Dad: Hm? Kid whats wrong.

Y/N: I uh... gonna go or else I'll be late for school!

I went back to my room and quickly shower then wear my school clothes and went out.

Dad: Kid wait!... Ugh, bummer...

Timeskip

I arrived at school having my heart pounding, I went to my classroom we're my Ana used to sit beside me

Y/N: If I remember correctly...

The bell rings and principal shows up with saddened expression, I'm gonna guess it could be a recent news that my Mom and Dad told me.

Principal: Everyone, may have your attention please?

The classroom quickly went silent.

Y/N: *sigh* I'm betting a dollar its about recent news.

Principal: Just to let you all know we have a sad news for today... do you know what it is?

This confuse all students except me, they all look at each other if there's anything news for this day but none of them said about Ana. Kenji tap my shoulder and I look behind me to see his curious look.

Kenji: Do you know what happen Y/N?

I just shrug pretending that I didn't know about Ana situation.

Principal: Alright to all you didn't know that we have a student name Ana, but it is hard to say but... she is missing.

Pay up.

This causes a some people gasp, shock, some just faint. Probably one of Ana's friends...

Principal: If anybody found Ana please contact the police immediately, that's all for today good day everyone.