17

Wednesday
7:42 am*

Eunsoo was sitting in class, spacing out. She was thinking about Doyum and Sunghoon's argument.

She didn't want anyone to start a fight because of her- it hurts her.

Lunch break

She was alone in their classroom, eating lunch. Since lunch break started, she heard a series of shouting coming from the hallway.

It came to a point that she was tired of the ruckus going on. The girl stood up, making her way outside the room. And there she saw Doyum and Sunghoon beating each other.

The sight left her aghast.

The boys were shouting and beating each other. Their argument from yesterday worsen.

"Stop getting in my way! She's done with you. You two already dated! You want a girlfriend? Then look for someone else! It's that easy!"

"Do you even think she'll date you? Stop getting your own hopes of for nothing. She's not going to date you! She's not gonna date some stupid figure skater!" And with that, Doyum threw a punch towards Sunghoon.

The commotion brought by the two boys continued, that's until they saw the girl, Eunsoo, standing there, her face filled with fright. She only knew them as such nice people, but she was wrong.

"I never knew you two as horrible people." Tears brimmed her eyes. She turned her heel and ran away, crying.

She found herself sitting on the cold floor at the end of the hallway, where no one goes to.

Sohee was walking up the stairs as she heard sobs from the floor she was heading towards. Eunsoo was found by Sohee, she saw her crying on the cold floor.

She walked to her and sat beside her.

She was there to comfort her crying friend.

It was dismissal time, students flowed out of the school making their way home. Sohee , Minhee and Eunsoo were still in their classroom.

Eunsoo, she walked with the two in a lifeless manner. Not once in her life did she think that Doyum, her kind ex-boyfriend, and Sunghoon, her friend who is 'courting' her, would be such monsters! She never thought those kind people will create a fight just because of a small thing.

The three hung out and went to the ice cream parlor.

They were laughing together, however, Eunsoo just gave lifeless smiles to them. When the two asked her if something's wrong, she would say she's tired from classes and such.

At home, Eunsoo walked straight to her room. Sohee listened through the door, she was crying.

Sohee knew exactly why. Eunsoo doesn't like it when people fight because of her. Sohee really wanted to burst the door down and comfort her, and tell her everything is going to be alright and that their arguments are not going to last long.

But she couldn't.

On the other hand, Sunghoon tried calling her multiple times, but she won't pick up. He tried messaging her, but she isn't reading it. It came to a point that he had the urge to pay her a visit, but he thought it would make it worse.

He finally thought if letting her cool down, then he'll make his move- to apologize for everything he regarding the argument he was involved in.

But it felt like she wouldn't forgive him again.

Eunsoo was still crying, as the scene of the ruckus replayed in her mind.

"Stop remembering it, Eunsoo!" She sobbed, punching her pillow as fresh tears flowed out of her eyes.

The girl sat up, inhaling then exhaling. "Lim Eunsoo, don't cry. It's not worth your tears."

Eventually, she stopped crying. She walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. She went to the bathroom to wash her face.

She then headed back to her room and do her homework.

=:=:=:=:=

Jinsung
•Active now

I heard you cried a few hours ago?

Yeah I did

Let's just not talk abt it

Wanna watch Venus tomorrow night?

Meteorologists said it's going to shine the brightest in the night sky tomorrow.

Sure! I'm down!

You know I love those kinds of things

You're going?

Yep!

See you tomorrow then!

G'night~~

You too :))

=:=:=:=:=

Sunghoon
•Active now

I'm sorry

=:=:=:=:=