O3

The same day, the three— Sohee, Yunmin, and I, went to the arcade, until it was time to go home.

5:19 pm

Sohee and I went to the library to return the novel I borrowed.

On our way out, Sunghoon's friend group walked by. Upon seeing us, they started to nudge Sunghoon's arm, call him, whisper at him, and etc.

It felt really uncomfortable for me, and seems like Sohee noticed.

"Please stop, you're making her uncomfortable. If you'rejust going to tease him because she's here, just stop. Please." Sohee said to the group.

"Let's make an agreement, we'll stop, IF she dates Sunghoon in 30 days." Jake said.

"She does NOT want to date, so don't make her date." Sohee said.

I took Sohee's wrist, and said: "Let's go."

I pulled Sohee with me, and made our way home. Since we live in an apartment together, we always go home together.

"Should we order dinner?" I asked, looking into the empty cupboards.

"Let's not. Let's eat outside. Plus, if we order it'll arrive cold." Sohee said, not diverting her sight from her phone.

"Come on! I'm starving."

As we were eating our meal, Sohee and I were chatting about Sunghoon and his friends popping out of nowhere, literally everywhere we go.

"I guess they're just supposed to go the same direction?" I said, eating a spoonful of food afterwards.

"Think about it. If they're pushing Sunghoon towards you, then they're really following us!" Sohee said, slightly raising her voice.

I drank water as I listened to her. "You can't  just say that. They can just go the same way as we were? I guess?"

We ate as we chatted. And some person randomly sat beside me.

I turned my head to see who the person was.

Sunghoon.

I sighed, and continued to eat.

"What's up with you?" Sohee asked Sunghoon.

"Nothing." He then looked at me and asked: "The agreement, are you dow—" "No."

I looked at him in the eye, seriousness flowing out of me. "Not interested."

"Uh... Eunsoo, we really need to go. We have homework to do."

"We don't have homework." Sunghoon said.

"Why? You wanna stay with Eunsoo? No." Sohee smiled and continued "She's not interested, so leave her alone. Eunsoo, let's go. Now."

Walking back home, the atmosphere was very silent. No one talked, no one did.

Deciding to break the quiet vibe, I spoke up.

"What does Sunghoon really want from me?" I asked myself, causing Sohee to face me.

"Obviously, he wants to date you. And probably dump you in the end just to date some random slut, I guess?"