O4

Today is a Monday, meaning school starts again. I hope nothing goes wrong this week.

Entering the school, walking with Sohee, Sunghoon, Jake, Jay and Euijoo walked in front of us making the two girls stop.

"Eunsoo, please. Say yes to the agreement, please." Jay said, sticking his palms together.

"We promise, we'll stop if you said yes." Euijoo said.

"Sunghoon also promises that you won't regret saying yes." Jake said.

Rolling my eyes, crossing my arms, I said: "Fine, I'm only doing this so y'all can stop bothering me." I looked over at Sohee who called me.

"Let's go. Woochul and Doyum's waiting." Sohee and I then left.

I am sitting on my seat, talking to Doyum— only the two of us. Talking and talking, until Sunghoon sat in front of me, smiling as he looked at me. Disgust flowing inside me.

"I'm giving you 30 days for you to fall in love with me. Starting tomorrow." He smiled. I, Park Sunghoon, will not let Doyum date you— in 30 days you'll be mine. He thought.

Lunch break

I didn't really have the appetite today— I felt tired and bored. Sohee looked at me, concern printed onto her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her concern reflecting to her voice. I nodded as a response. I rested my head on my arms which were on the table.

"Really?" Woochul asked. "Sohee, make sure she doesn't stay up later." He continued.

I soon felt a hand caress my back— none of my friends pat my back when they comfort me. I looked over to see the person.

"You shouldn't stay up next time. Get more rest. I still need to marry you." The male smiled.

"Who are you to even marry me? Huh, Sunghoon?" I asked.

"Don't stress her out, leave." Doyum said, gesturing Sunghoon to leave the room.

"I'm not leaving, sorry." Sunghoon said, pulling an unoccupied chair and sat beside me.

I, once again, rested my head onto my arms.

"Do I really have to go to training later?" I whined.

"Just tell your coach that you don't feel great enough to go to training later." Doyum suggests.

"That's right! You're staying home missy." Sohee said.

"I'll stay home." I said, tiredness coating my sentence. "My head hurts~"

I heard a chair move and footsteps coming closer to me. Considering that I feel tired, I didn't really care.

I felt a hand gently wrap around my wrist.

"Let's go to the nurse's office." It was Doyum. I stood up and walked to the nurse's office with the help of Doyum.

Dismissal time

Doyum was still beside me, all throughout the hours that I stayed in the nurse's office. He took good care of me— like how he did when we were still together.

"Want me to go with you?" He asked.

"Where? Home?" I received a hum as an answer.

"You still are weak, so probably need to take you home."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"It's really nothing. Plus you helped me a lot before, so I just had to." He said, picking up our bags. Soon assisting me.

We are now on our way home. Doyum and I are walking side by side. We came from a food chain, since I didn't eat lunch.

As we arrived, he walked with me and went to my room.

-

"Thanks for taking me home."

"You're welcome." He smiled. "I have to go now. I have training. See you!" He left.

"Aye~ Is that really what I saw?" Sohee teased. I giggled.

"Sunghoon came with food." Sohee said.

"I'm not really hungry. I already ate."

"With Doyum? Oh~ I see where this is going." She smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Sunghoon, and Doyum. They would start World War III just to get your heart. They'll be HUGE rivals. They will punch each other, kick each other and the one who won, will become your man— "

"You watched too many fanfictions, stop." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Ms. school's crush." I laughed once again. "I'll tell Sunghoon you don't wanna eat." She turned her heel.

"You don't want to eat? Why?" Sunghoon appeared in front of us.

"I already ate on the way here." I said.

"No. You're still eating, Mrs. Park— Lim." I looked at him.

"I'm leaving the two of you here. Don't do the crime okay?" Sohee winked and left, closing the door.

"You're still eating."

"I'm full. No thanks."

"I don't care, you're eating."

"How can I eat if I'm already full?"

"Whatever, you're still eating this."

"I said I don't want to, and I can't because I'm full."

"Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Leave. That's what I want you to do."

"I'm not leaving. I'm taking care of you. Whether you like it or not."

I sighed in frustration. This guy's getting on my nerves!