O5 // Day 1

The next day

School's cancelled for two days, caused by a bomb threat- for some reason . How fun. So today, I decided to go to the ice rink.

I got all the stuff I need, and I made my way to the ice rink.

I saw Sunghoon, the moment I entered. Today, I wasn't really in the mood to do anything else other than practice my skills.

"Hi, Eunsoo. It's the first day, am I right?" He smiled.

"I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"There's nothing wrong. I'm just- " I sighed. "-really not in the mood."

"Come here." He instructed, gesturing me to come closer- but I didn't. He glided towards me, wrapping his arms around me, gently caressing my hair.

"Whatever bothers you, I hope it'll be gone." I didn't answer, instead I broke myself free from his hug.

Gliding away, I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I skate around to get things away from my mind.

🌌

It is currently 5:41 in the afternoon, and I stayed in the ice rink for WAY too long now so I thought of going somewhere else.

Taking my skates off, feet showing in my field of sight.

"Want to go watch the stars with me tonight? I'll bring dinner too." It was him- Sunghoon.

I looked up, seeing him standing there waiting for my answer.

"Sure...?"

"You're not sure?" He sat beside me.

"I've got things to do at the house. I don't think I can go."

"Ditch those. Go with me." He smiled. "Why did you start to be cool with me? Aren't you mad at me a few days ago?"

I faintly smiled. "I'm really just like this when I'm in the ice rink." He nodded.

🌌

6:51 pm*

Sunghoon and I are currently sitting at a patch of grass in the park. The sky looks beautiful.

"Wanna talk about our pasts?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Sure." I said, then looked up at the night sky.

"What are you and Doyum?" He asked.

"Oh. Doyum? We dated in the past, we cut it off mostly because we both wanted to focus on studies. We're still friends." I said. "What about you?" He looked at me, confused.

"What about me? Still waiting for you." He said, looking at me with a smile.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

"Tired of what?"

"Tired of me shoo-ing you away? I mean, right now, I'm just like this because my mind just wanted to."

"Of course not. Why would I be tired? I'll do anything just for you, I don't care if I hurt myself." I nodded.

"Remember it's the first day today. The first day I'm attempting to make you fall for me." We looked into each other's eyes. "In the 30 days, I'm taking you with me, just to do things you love."

He looked away and stared at the starry sky. "And I wanted to do this, because I want you to feel happiness as I'm with you."

He really does want to do anything for me.

"I hope I won't bother you in the 30 days." He said.

I checked the time.

8:36 pm*

I stood up, remembering that I have business to do at the house. "I have to go. Sorry." I took my belongings and ran back home.

At home, I did my business- clean the house, wash the dishes, organize the books at our book corner and change the sheets and pillow cases washing the old ones.

Gosh, I feel so bad for leaving him alone... I should text him.

I ran to my room, and dug into my bag, looking for my phone.

=:=:=:=:=

Sunghoon
Active 8 mins ago

Sorry for leaving

I'll make it up to you next time

I'll treat you coffee tomorrow!

If you're not busy. See you~
Delivered

=:=:=:=:=

The next day
7:25 am*

I sat up, stretching my body. I stood up to take a bath. Outfit for today is black shorts paired with an oversized graphic tee tucked into my shorts in a messy way. Oversized zip-up jacket over everything. And black combat boots. [We're going aesthetic today ppl]

I ate breakfast- toast and a cup of hot chocolate.

Sohee walked into the kitchen. "Good morning, Eunsoo~"

"Good morning~" I sipped into my drink, but it's too hot. "Ow. I burned my tongue."

"Great start to your morning huh?" She giggled.

"Yeah I know, it's really great." I said, sarcasm coating my speech.

"Is Lim Eunsoo going somewhere?"

"Yep."

"Where?"

"Buying gifts."

"For who?"

"You know it's your birthday today, right?"

"Yeah. I was just asking, 'cause you forgot to give me a gift last year."

"You really want a gift don't you?"

"No. You promised that you're going to give me two this year. Y'know? Just reminding you."

"Yeah yeah. I'll buy you a gift now. Bye~" I stood up. Walking to my room to get my bag and left.