Shea Butter Baby

Zacznij od początku

📍 one hour later

"Damn what the fuck you get, heavy ass bags" Gio spoke tossing my bags into the bag seat.

"Some slides, outfits, accessories, skin care, and makeup products." I listed, putting on my seatbelt, as he backed out of the parking lot.

"Bruh you got whole closet at my crib, and yo crib I think das enough clothes." He looked me up and down before shaking his head.

"First of awllll I will never have enough clothes- so get used to it." I spoke, taking out my phone and going straight to tiktok.

"Das pitiful bruh"

"dAs pItIfUl bRuH. It's pitiful how long you can sit down and play 2k buh ion say nun." I spoke, giving him a funny look.

"Aye we not gone speak onnat."

"Oh ight, then shut up about my clothes sir."

Y'all been asking for for it 😬

Raine's Point Of  View

Gio had a Towel wrapped around his waist, as water dripped down his body. It rolled from his toned chest, to his abs that glistened from the water droplets. He dried the water from his ears with the second towel he had around his neck.

Meanwhile I hid my eyes behind the blanket to prevent me from staring.

How didn't I realize how fine we was sooner? I'm one dumb ass bitch.

I shook my head at my thoughts, picked up my phone and clicked on the Instagram app. My account flooded with followers since that live with Gio- I don't know how they found me but they did.

Some of them just asked if Gio and I were dating or not, some were compliments , and of course we had to add some hating ass bitches in the mix.

Feeling the bed drop, I removed the cover from my face Seeing Gio Laid next to me shirtless, with blue boxers on. "Scoot yo fat, overweight ass over Nalani" he spoke calling me by my middle name.

"Don't chu ever in yo life do that again" I smacked his cheek, and mugged him.

He swiftly climbed on top of me and pinned my arms above my head. "You gone stop puttin to hands on me." He whispered, softly in my ear. I felt his breath hit my neck, and it made me shiver.

"Or what?" I spoke, making sure to look him in the eye.

Hit bit his lip, and let out soft chuckle before wrapping his left hand around my neck. His
Right hand still had my wrist pinned to the bed. "You testin my strength right about now" his lower half was pressed against mine, and he smirked once he noticed how heavy my breathing got.

Don't go chasin waterfalls...

He pulled at the waistband of my pink and white shorts, and looked at me for reassurance. I slowly nodded my head yes, and watched as my Nike shorts went from my waist to to ankles.

Licking his lips, his hands wondered under my plain white Tee shirt while softly kissing my neck. Feeling bold- I removed the shirt, and threw it a random spot across the room.

His hands grabbed my chest, before his tongue flicked against my nipple while he watched me intensely. Between the way he was lookin at me, and the way he moving his tongue...

We getting married on sight.

His hand slipped to my second pair of lips, and rubbed my clot making my teeth sink into my bottom lip. "Damn already?" He questioned with a smirk on his face, feeling the wetness soak his fingers.

Yeah I got they WAP.

"Shut the fuck up." I spoke, trying to hold in my soft moans. He chuckled while he parted my legs, then placed them over his shoulders. Then, without a warning-

He was slurpin my shii like them Asian ladies while doing those mukbags. ( you know when they be eatin those weird foods.)

It caught me by surprise. I mean, I thought the hub was over exaggerating shit. Cause Those stars do me moaning over nun, and fakin hella shi.

I'm just sayin I ain't expect it to me this good..

"Fuck" I cried out, tangling my fingers into his hair. His arms held my thighs, so I couldn't move no matter how much I tried to wiggle and slip away.

Lifting his head up he licked his lips, and slowly inserted his middle finger, then his index. Once he curled his fingers, into a "come here" motion I let out a high pitched moan as he repeatedly hit by G-spot.

He attached his lips back to my clit, and swirled his tongue around while his fingers moved in a faster pace.

"Move" I moaned, attempting to push his head away, feeling the unfamiliar feeling approaching in the pit of my stomach.

"Move yo fucking hand" he spoke, leaving chills down my spine. I quickly moved my hand, soon after I felt him spelling his name with his tongue.

I slowly began grinding my hips to meet the pace of his tongue. "Baby I'm bout to-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he sped up the pace up even more, resulting in the white substance to spill onto his fingers.

Attempting to sit back up he pushed me back down and kissed my lips. "Ian done."

📍 Later That Day

Waking up on top of Gio- still naked I bit my lip remembering the recent events. He had me against walls, bent over, and across the world.

Energizer bunny ass nigga.

I was still a virgin- but I did receive the best head I've ever head.

Even though it was my first time doing that too.

Giovanni was still sleep, but one hand rested on my ass and the other one covered my chest. His light snores filled the room, and I smacked my lips.

Call me Killer cat
Cos this pussc suicide

(I know y'all tired of me and my tiktok references)

"Stop movin dawg" He mumbled, gripping my thigh.

"I gotta pee" I thumped his forehead, and he finally released my thigh.

"Keep yo hands off me" he pushed my arm back, and I rolled my eyes before getting up and going to the bathroom. After I did my business, I washed my hands.

I quickly grabbed a random outfit, and took a quick shower since I knew I was going to take another one tonight.

And trust and believe thoughts were reminiscing in a bitch head that whole shower.