But back to today. I almost couldn't sleep last night because of how excited I was for the world to finally get to hear the album. I had a few things I needed to do today for press that Alyssa set up and I wanted to go out and buy a few hard copies of my album. Under doctor's orders I still can't drink so there will be no bubbly for myself or Thea tonight but we are having a few people over my house to listen to the album top to bottom and it will be a good night.

Once I woke up, Alyssa called to give me the times I needed to be on air with a few radio stations and then I'm going to be answering questions on twitter for a while before I was free for the rest of the day. After I made myself a cup of coffee I went off to the studio and got ready for the few radio interviews I had to do.

In the middle of them Thea walked into the studio with a plate of pancakes that had a smiley face it on. It definitely put a smile on my face and so did the kiss she left me with when I was supposed to paying attention to the question I was just asked. We got sidetracked on the call for a few minutes talking about my relationship but I was able to steer it back to the album once I gave up a few details.

The radio interviews took till about noon and would be airing all day over the different time zones in the States. During the last radio call, Alyssa had started the hashtag for me to get questions about the album. So after the last interview was over with, ask Ash was trending worldwide. I had plenty of questions to choice from and a few Alyssa specifically wanted me to answer.

About a half an hour into answering questions Nikki and Thea both came into the studio. They pulled me away from my laptop and brought me downstairs. When I got downstairs for the first time all morning, I saw they hung up a banner from the ceiling that says congratulations and flowers all over the place.

"Did you guys rob a florist?" I asked and smiled.

"No, they just started showing up this morning. The biggest one is from Toby and the label. There are some from a bunch of artists though." Nikki said as Thea pulled me into the kitchen to check out all the different arrangements waiting for me on the island. You could barely find Stevie and Nicks through the jungle of flowers.

Before I started to go through them I stepped back into the living room and made Thea and Nikki stand under the banner. I snapped a quick picture of them and sent it out on social media. Album release day and I come downstairs from working all morning to find these two decorated. So blessed to have them in my life. Taking a little break from the Ask Ash chat to go through everything.

Just as I put my phone back in my pocket I heard the doorbell ring and I turned to answer it. Standing in the doorway was another delivery guy holding an edible arrangement of fruit. I signed for the delivery and brought the fruit into the kitchen. I plucked a couple of strawberries from the top of the arrangement and started to pick up some of the cards that were stuck on the flowers. Eli, Nicholas and Sydney, Toby and the label, Halsey, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift and that's where I stopped. So much love from fellow artists almost brought me to tears. I pulled my phone out and took another picture but this time I mainly got all the flowers in it before posting it to social media. The amount of love from my fellow artists brought me to tears going through the cards. Thank you guys so much for taking the time to send me these. I tagged a few people who sent me flowers and put my phone away.

I went through a few more cards before going back upstairs to the studio to finish off my Ask Ash chat. Alyssa ended up calling just as I finished to let me know the album official went number one on the charts. I couldn't help but do a little happy dance as Alyssa told me about some of the reviews from music critics that have come in so far. All of them have been overwhelmingly positive. Most of them have a different favorite stand out song and I just loved that everyone saw a different piece of themselves in the album. Alyssa also went on to tell me that the album has also went number one in a lot of different countries around the world. Almost too many to list.