[Chapter2]

"I did it for myself, I was good at it.. And really, I felt alive."

- Don't tell me you've loosen your grip.

Me and Changbin were training for our mission today, well, after all we did stay as partners. The thing is that for the past year I have gone on very physical missions only a few times. Maybe that's why I've been so down lately, I just need a little bit of movement and throat cutting.

About Changbin, I wish we talked more. Being so busy I kind of lost contact with a lot of the members, even from ATEEZ, GOT7 and NCT. The night he kissed me I believe it was more than a confession, but he hadn't spoken of it ever since. So I don't even know if it's appropriate for me to even slightly bring it up.

- I think we're good. - I said and sat on my bum to drink some water and wipe the sweat from my forehead- we should save some energy for the actual mission.

He just hummed, brushed his hair back with his fingers and put on his black cap afterwards. Then went to the mini refrigerator to grab a drink. He just stood there, drinking, and left me alone on the floor. And it did feel very awkward, which made me slightly annoyed. He can't be too shy to not even speak a word to me. I don't want to listen to him talk only when he's drunk. He can definitely look me in the eye and tell me whatever he wants. Because that's how he has always been.

I do miss him. That's why I stood up and went to him. Grabbed all the courage I have and said:

-Won't you even ask how I am doing?- I went closer and put an arm on his shoulder. He just stared at me coldly and sipped from his soda.

- Well, then- he sihned- how are you doing?

It was obvious that he forced the smile on his face. I just rolled my eyes and decided to give up.

- Whatever, I'm waiting you in the car in an hour. - and I just left the room. I am sure that he is mad about something, but it could be anything. And I wonder, should I even care?

As I went out of the practice room I needed to go choose my weapon for the mission, and of course, I went to the expert.

- OH hey, baby- Minho greeted me as usual. He was working on a new gun, that was looking massive. He was shirtless, with sweat all over him making his skin shine in a golden color because of the light around him. He had black sweatpants and a gray hoodie tied around his waist.

- Hanbyul! What's going on? - Jisung was in the other corner of the room testing some of our new arrivals.

- I am here to chose one of your baby's for my mission today. - I smiled at them and went closer to see what Minho was working on while Jisung approached us.

- You don't go to missions often, is it someone that big? - Jisung asked, rising an eyebrow.

- Actually yes, it will be quite a challenge. It's from the Top3. There will be a lot of security and we will probably get NCT for back up.

- Then you will need something big and steady. - said Minho, looking down at his worktable and biting his lips deep in thought.

- Well, this one looks pleasing. - I pointed at the gun he was working on.

- No. - he said boldly - it's not ready, I'm not putting you in danger.

- Yeah, might explode in your hands, leaving you without a torso. - Jsiung said smiling with one of the corners of his lips.

- Better garb this one. - Minho went to the shelves and gave me a M16.

- Yeah, this can do.- I grabbed it from his hands and placed it to try it out- By the way what do you think is going on with Changbin? We have a mission today but he is being all sulky like a little kid.