INTRODUCTION

SENTIMENT
.
.
.

"Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

SUMMARY

After a long journey, that actually seemed to pass like a flash, Hanbyul finally made her place on the very top of the pyramid. As the Japanese legend says, the first born girl will contain such powers that no one can ever dream of. Of course there are some selfish men, trying to take her place, but she... She is the most cold-hearted, the most blunt, the fastest and the deadliest criminal that exists. Only an insane person will dare to face her.

She could do whatever she wants, she could command thousands of mafia organizations alone, she could make decisions for everyone, she could sit on the throne and watch them all from above.
But even with such great power, she chose to have her new family by her side. Making Stray Kids and ATEEZ the top mafias, the bosses of thousands of mafias, the leaders of the criminal world.

There are other people who work with them, and I will introduce them on the next chapter, I have kept the members from PT1 and I have added new ones too!

NOTE

Hello guys! I am sorry to make you wait for so long, I promise this book will be even better than the previous one and will contain a lot more stories. I think it will have around 30 chapter or a bit more. Chapter one comes out on the 10th of September.

I am very excited to start it and I would love it if you share your honest opinion about the story! Because it matters a lot to me. As I love you all and I love the way you stayed with me through the whole first book and are ready to continue on the journey onto the second book as well, like my true mafia gang members hihihi :)

OH also,,by the end of every chapter (as in PT1) there will be one hot pick of a member, but this time, in the comment section of that picture whoever gets voted the most (doesn't matter which group member you choose, can be male or female too) will be the hot pick of the next chapter❗

For example let's say SKZ Jisung has the most votes, I will randomly choose a reader to decide whether they want it to be a hot or meme picture. The reader also decides the picture and I upload it.

Very exciting :D

As this is the very first chapter of the book, here is my pick:

A very sexy man :3 (you can vote for the next one under the pick)

A very sexy man :3
(you can vote for the next one under the pick)

Thank you again,
Love ya❤️

-ivi