Chapter 26

Jordan's POV:

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant. I'm going shopping with Britt and Carol today. Before I left I found Rip in the backyard setting up the fence line for the horses and cattle. As I was walking down he saw me coming and stopped. He started walking my way and met me half way. 

Jordan: I'm gonna head to town with Carol and B. 
Rip: Okay.
Jordan: Need anything while I'm gone?
Rip: I don't think so. 
Jordan: I'll call ya before I head home.
Rip: Alright. 
Jordan: Love you.
Rip: Love you too.

He put a hand on my side while leaning down to kiss me. I leaned back and smiled. 

Rip: Don't get too much pink. 
Jordan: Oh I'm gonna get all the pink and glittery stuff I can find.

He just shook his head and laughed.

Jordan: I'll see ya later. 
Rip: Bye honey.

I kissed him again before leaving. About a month ago I posted that we were engaged and then yesterday morning I posted that I was pregnant. I had a picture of a letter board that said "Baby Wheeler Coming Soon" with the tests around it. Then the video of when we found out and a couple ultrasound pictures. I captioned it with the heart emoji that has the bow around it. 

When I got to B's house to pick her up she took my keys and drove.

Britt: Baby momma does not drive when we go shopping for the baby.

I just laughed and sat in the passenger seat. We drove to the Gulch and parked in some parking garage then found Carol. We went into some shops and bought some small stuff like outfits. We went into the southern home store and I fell in love with their baby section. I bought a onesie that said "Daddy's Little Girl" and it had a cowboy hat and rope. I also bought a little pair of jeans to go with it. We bought A LOT of clothes from there and some room decor. 

After awhile we went and grabbed something to eat then finished shopping. When we were done shopping I called Rip to see if he needed anything then we headed home. When I got home Luke was there helping Rip. I carried some bags in and took them up to the babies room. I was sorting through the clothes when Rip came up. 

Rip: Hi sweet heart.
Jordan: Hey. 

I finished emptying the bags while he walked over to where I was sitting. 

Rip: Did y'all buy out all the stores?
Jordan: B and Carol? Yes. Me? No.
Rip: (chuckles) I'm shocked. 

He sat down on the floor next to me while I organized stuff. 

Rip: Whatcha get? 

I pulled a pile of the clothes closer to me. I grabbed some of the shirts and onesies. 

Jordan: Just got some clothes in different sizes so we don't have a shit ton of one size. 

I flipped through them and showed him. I grabbed the "Daddy's Little Girl" one and showed him. 

Jordan: I saw this and loved it. 

I grabbed the jeans that went with it and laid them on his leg. I saw him look down at it and smile out of the corner of my eye. I showed him some more clothes I found and then showed the decorations. (theme below) We already have a crib bought and the guys are coming over this weekend to do the wooden wall and paint the rest.