Chapter Four: Deku Doing Drugs?

Authors note:
I have been really busy with school so sorry if this isn't the best chapter, but I promise it will get better. I have a plan (I hope you like it) Also I haven't gotten around to proof reading this. So feel free to correct my mistakes.

Back to the story:

He craved Heroin?

No that wasn’t right. He didn’t do drugs. He knew how bad they were, and never even thought about trying it. So why did my body crave it?

Before he knew what he was doing, his legs were moving and he was walking towards the men. One of them was about to poke the needle into his arm, but stopped when Deku walked up behind him. He turned to face Deku.

“What’s your problem kid?"

The man had never seen this kid before but he knew that he shouldn't be that pale.

"You look hungry.”

The man was right. Deku was hungry. Hungry for heroin. He couldn’t bring himself to say the words. So he simply nodded and pointed towards the needle. The man laughed and tapped his needle with his index finger.

“Oh. I see. You’re looking to score. Here.”

The man handed Izuku the syringe. Without thinking, Izuku snatched the needle and inserted it into his arm. Slowly but surely, the nagging feeling in his chest started to dissipate and he was filled with relief.

This was a new feeling for Midoriya. The past times he took drugs he took way too many. So when he finally got an amount that would only leave him high, he was truly relieved.

The dark night sky even looked bright to his emerald green eyes. It qas like when was a color blind man seeing color for the first time. Something brand new and exciting.

He felt the heat off the drug start to spread to the rest of his body. He had never felt this free or happy. He was on top of the world. He felt like he could do anything.

(time skip)

A few hours later, Izuku wandered into the dorm. His friends were sitting on the couch watching a movie, again. Kirishma and Dekni each had a box of goldfish and were trying to throw the crackers into the other's mouths. You could tell by the amount of smashed goldfish on the floor that they needed to work on their aim. 

Izuku had dark bags under his eyes and his eyes were slightly pink. Even if he looked like he hadn’t slept for days, he had the energy of a 5 year old at disney world. A big smile was spread across his face and he skipped over to join the others. 

Bakugou was sitting in the corner of the room, far enough away from the others so the other's wouldn’t try to talk to him. Too bad Midoriya didn’t get the hint. Kirishma and Denki had finished their food fight, with plenty of goldfish left. Deku sneaks past and grabs one of the boxes. He tiptoed behind Bakugou’s chair. When he was finally within striking distance, he flips the cartoon over. A rainbow of multicolored fish crackers rained down on Bakgou’s spiked hair. Deku ducked behind the chair and covered his mouth doing his best not to laugh.

An explosion of anger is sent through the room. The others jump and pause the movie. The amount of fire in Bakugou’s voice as he shouted was enough to leave even the best of the best shaken. 

“WHAT THE HELL!! WHO THE FU-”

Bakgou brushed away the salt and crumbs left on his face from the fish fiasco. He whipped around searching for the culprit. There was Deku giggling on the floor with an empty box of goldfish in his hand. 

Everyone's watcged as the tensions rose between the hysterical Deku and furious Bakugou. This was extremely odd behavior for Midoriya. He had always done his best to steer clear of Bakugou’s wrath. Now here he was dumping crackers on his head.