Chapter Two: Get Better?

Aizawa runs over to unconscious Midoriya. So does Todoroki and Bakugou.

"What the hell is wrong with him?"

Bakugou yells. He thought back to the locker room when the nerd was on the floor and gripping his stomach. Shit. He should have noticed earlier.

"I don't know he seemed to be doing better this morning. He said he felt up to training so I thought he was. It seems I was wrong."

Aizawa says, scooping the boy's body in his arms. Todoroki sat there without words. He didn't know what to say. Bakugou filled Aizawa in on what he walked into in the locker room. Aizawa didn't seem surprised. Izuku had always been a stubborn kid, and would push himself way past his limit.

"Todoroki, can you take him to see recovery girl?"

A simple nod was all Todoroki gave, as Aizawa passed Izuku into his arms.

Midoriya wakes up to see the familiar ceiling in recovery girl's nurse office. He shifted his vision to scan for the big lipped nurse. She was clicking away at her computer. Midoriya tried to sit up, but let out a grunt and fell back on his back. Recovery girl spun her chair to face the boy. Her voice was lighter than normal. Normally she would curse him out for getting himself hurt again. This time her voice was gentle and concerned.

"You're up."

"Yeah. What happened? Last thing I remember, I was fighting Mineta."

"You... passed out from-"

Aizawa walked in to check in on Midoriya. Cutting the nurse off.

"Good you're awake. Now tell me why the hell you would lie to my face and continue to train even if you were sick."

Izuku opened his mouth to argue, but Recovery girl cut him off.

"He wasn't exactly sick."

Aizawa looks confused.

"What do you mean he was 'exactly' sick."

"Well he is still sick. But thats not why he passed out." Aizawa glares at Deku.

"Then why did he faint?"

"Drug overdose."

The room went silent. You could here a pin drop. Between Aizawa and Deku, you couldn't tell who was more confused. Then Aizawa's concern turned to anger. He grabs Deku by his shoulders and shakes him violently, while shouting at him.

"Drugs! You're doing drugs!"

When Aizawa finally sets the kid down. Izuku catches his breath so he could argue and explain that it was impossible. When that sharp pain was back. He squeezed his eyes shut, and bit his lip. Aizawa must have seen the pain spread through the kids eyes, because his face relaxed. Another wave of stabbing pain.

"H-how do I make it stop. Please. It hurts."

"All you can do is rest, I'm afraid."

Sadly they couldn't make out what type of drug it was. So it was impossible for them to decipher the pain he was in. It wasn't long before Midoriya was passed out on the bed. The next time he woke up he felt a lot better. Recovery dismissed him but told him to take it easy, and that he needs to stay home tomorrow. Izuku is so tired he doesn't even attempt to argue. Maybe he will take care of himself. Then he can get back in the field soon.

On his way back to his dorm he remembers that he finished off his pain meds this morning. His stomach was starting to hurt again. So he thought it would be best to go get some medicine from the pharmacy while he could still get around. So, that's what he did.