Fifteen: Another Boring Weekend

The thirteen boys were at home for the last day of the weekend, just like the day before, they were very bored. Soonyoung and Jihoon were in their shared room. Jihoon noticed that his boyfriend looked very bored, so he decided to let him listen to the newest song he produced. At the moment, Soonyoung was excitedly sitting on the bed waiting for Jihoon to open his laptop and show him the song, "I haven't had a chance to record it so I'll sing it for you if you don't mind.." Jihoon said fiddling with his fingers shyly, the grin on the older face grew bigger as he saw how cute his boyfriend was "Ooo~ you'll do it live for me! Yayy!" Jihoon softly chuckled at his boyfriend's reaction and counted 3 2 1 before starting to sing the song he wrote and produced...Smile Flower.

A/n: you can play the song now and imagine him singing cause if I write the lyrics I'll seriously cry ://

Meanwhile, outside of the couple's room, Seungkwan just got of the bathroom and was about to go to the living room. But as he was going there, he heard someone singing from the last room in the hallway. The curious said boy went to the front of the room and realized it was Jihoon who was singing. Seungkwan quickly ran to the living room almost crashing onto a laughing mingyu catching everyone's attention "What's with the rush, boo?" "Come right now! You need to hear this! But don't make any noise" Seungkwan ran back to his past position in front of the room's closed-door as the rest curious followed "I swear Seungkwan if I hear moaning you're dead to me" Jun said causing Minghao to slap his chest "Ow sorry" he sadly pouted then continued to follow the younger. Soon everyone was standing outside the door shook that is their friend singing, his voice was beautiful, the price we're sweet and healing, and the beats fit perfectly with everything. It was just a masterpiece.

After Jihoon was done he looked at Soonyoung to see his reaction, the older had his agape, he was shocked, he knew the younger had passion for music and was incredibly clever when it comes to instruments, but he never knew Jihoon's voice was this beautiful, it was so calming he just wanted to hug Jihoon and squeeze him and never let go. "Was it bad? I-I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable-" "BAD?!! Are you serious?! Hoon, you have the voice of an angel! Why did you hide your talent for so long?" Jihoon flushed in red ad a soft smile crept it's way to his face and he shyly looked down "I guess you can say I'm shy.." Soonyoung cooed at the younger and finally hugged him as he couldn't stand holding back anymore "You're too cute~" as Soonyoung was leaning in for a kiss, the door flung open causing both of them to back away quickly "Yah! Do you not know how to k-" "Hyung! Your voice is so beautiful how can you sing like that!" Seungkwan exclaimed as everyone entered the room. Jisoo noticed how uncomfortable Jihoon looked so he thought he should say something "Seungkwan calm down," Jisoo said with a chuckle then continued "Sorry Jihoon for eavesdropping on you two but your voice is just so beautiful we couldn't not listen" everyone in the room nodded as Jihoon's ears turned red and hid his face in his hands causing everyone to laugh "T-thanks guys" "we only state facts"

A few minutes later, their friends left the room closing the door behind them, Soonyoung looked at Jihoon and chuckled "Well that was something" "Yeah.." the younger looked at Soonyoung and then started laughing, causing the older to laugh too "Why are you laughing?" he said between laughs "This was so weird" Jihoon said after he calmed down "Yeah..anyways so where were we?" Soonyoung said looking at Jihoon who looked confused but then got the hint and kissed Soonyoung who was quick to respond. The kiss didn't last long as Jihoon pulled away and looked at the elder "I'm hungry" Soonyoung chuckled and intertwined his hand with Jihoon's "Let's go get some food" Jihoon nodded and smiled widely

Chan was on his way to the kitchen to drink some water, as he was about to enter he saw Mingyu back hugging Wonwoo as he did the dishes, they both looked so happy and comfortable around eachother. Chan has been feeling lonely ever since his friends got in relationships, first it was Soonyoung next Wonwoo and then Vernom and Seungkwan, well technically not yet but he knew they would end up together sooner or later since they have gotten closer. Chan loved the fact that his friends finally found someone that loves them and would protect them no matter whatm but he hated the fact how close they were, he felt jealous, he wants someone to cuddle, and shower with love, but he had nobody, and him being an introvert didn't help. Chan just wanted to love and be loved back the way couples do, he felt down everytime he saw his friends flirt or cuddle infront of him, it just made him feel more single

'𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩?' Chan thought letting put a sigh before going back to his room.

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this episode
Sorry if takes a while to update cause online classes are horrible and the teachers are not helping anyways
Again thanks for reading beautiful humans <3333
Also take this as an apology :))

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this episodeSorry if takes a while to update cause online classes are horrible and the teachers are not helping anyways Again thanks for reading beautiful humans <3333Also take this as an apology :))

Bye~~

Bye~~