Moon 21 | Sept. 16/17th, 2020 (CLOSED)

Start from the beginning

Name: Spider
Gender: Female
Looks: A sleek but soft light brown female, lighter stripes. She has white socks and under belly, also the underside of her tail. She has long-ish legs with delicate paws. Also green eyes
Battleskill Level: 5

Name: Heather
Gender: female
Looks: light brown with black stripes and frost blue eyes
Battleskill Level: 4

Name: Fox
Gender: she-cat
Looks: a soft light brown norwegian forest cat. she is sleek and small for her age, with honey golden eyes.
Battleskills: 3

~

Missingpaw, Fallenpaw, and Deadpaw are old enough to become fully named Warriors and Medicine Cat! However, due to low skill levels, only Deadpaw may rank up.

Now ten moons old, Thumper has gained another energy!

Cherrystar has chosen her deputy. Ivytail has been chosen.

(Note for future deputy voting, please read! I never got the chance to say this, but unless the leader speaks or ranks up a warrior to deputy, please wait for me to tag everyone so they can all vote. I'm so so sorry, and will try to put everything together from here on out)

A new command has been added. To look for a cure, use the command /look for cure at (location)

Please remember that only Medicine Cats and those who volunteered to be helpers can collect cure peices.

Fill in location with one of the following:

Riverbank
Twisted Tree
Divine Skull Cave
The Sun Stone
Forest
Abandoned Twoleg Site (camping area)

Kits and their mother already have max relationship

De is still trying to make sure everything is okay, stats wise. If you see something, please tell her or Leo so we can fix it.

To collect Sand Medals (which can only be done once a day) use /look for Sand Medals.

To collect Gray Medals (which can only be done once a day) use /look for Gray Medals.

Hey guys, De here. I just wanted to tell you all that since now my mom has her business open, I might not be on as much as I use to be. I might be off weekends, but nothing is for certain.

School has started for De and Leo, so just like with the job notice, don't expect back to back updates.

To top everything off, De has another Command Game up, so if you're interested in join, please do! It's called No More and is about a Clan having to show they aren't evil to the goodie-to-shoes Clans.

May StarClan have mercy on you all

🍀Leader🍀

Name: Cherrystar xmoonspiritx
Gender: She-cat
Sexuality: Lesbian
Looks: Small white she-cat with pale russet-red splotches and emerald-green eyes
Status: Healthy 》3 energy
Relationship: Ravenclaw (.5), Waspfrost (4), Brokenheart (3), Fallenhope (1), Crashwave (1)
Other: pet raccoon
Battleskills: 7/7
Huntingskills: 7/7
Foragingskills: 7/7
Lives: 9
Sand Medals: 0
Gray Medals: 12