Introduction ~ Information ~ Charts

Introduction

Welcome to 'Pandemic' a Warriors Command Game during an actual pandemic!

In an alternative world, COVID-19 never stuck. Something much, much worse did. Ebola escaped the Hot Zone after a mix up on vials, and afterwards, it never stopped moving.

Hundreds of millions of people died, but it didn't stop there. It mutated over and over, until it finally started to effect more and more wildlife.

Cats feel ill quickly, dying off just as fast as the humans. Clans fell one by one, until only a few Clans were left. StarClan tried to intervene, and looked to a Clan known for their healing.

AltheaClan.

With only 150 moons to find the cure, AltheaClan must make a choice: find the cure, or fall in the pandemic

AltheaClan is the Clan you will live in. It is known for it very talented Medicine Cats and it's unstoppable Warriors.

This game with be easy from the start, but will be harder as the moons go by. You will only have 150 moons to complete the game and its story. There are two endings, and what you do will determine the outcome.

~⚠~

The Disease

Bloodcough (Ebola) is going to be your biggest problem in this command game. It has a chance to infect a cat every 10 moons, and those cats will either need to be exiled or, if it is during a special 'StarClan Blessings' event, have a chance to be cure.

It will start off as: Fever, Cramped Muscles, to Trembling, to Coughing every moon. However, other sickness can get confused with it. During Leaf-Bare, you will have a chance to get a normal Fever, or Bloodcough Fever. Medicine Cats will need to use the special command /observe (cat name) to see what the outcome will be.

If they are infected, the leader or Lead Medicine Cat will need to use the special command /quarantine (cat name) or /exile/suggest exile (cat name)

After three moons if the infected cat isn't quarantined or exiled, another cat will be infected.