Sign-Ups

By joining this, you have hereby put yourself in a fight for survival during a disastrous pandemic we, in real life, could have had.

If uneasy with this subject matter in any sort of way, please leave as there will be multiple occurrences of cats getting sick and dying.

You character WILL die somewhere along the game, which is why I'm allowing 2 characters. However, you must have one of each gender. If you have a tom, make a she-cat. We don't need the Clan over running with she-cats like a lot of others.

I will play as leader, but you all will be able to elect a Lead Medicine Cat and Deputy. I won't start off with all 9 lives, to let someone have it quicker and to add flavor to the game.

Role playing will be allowed, but keep things PG-13; not smut, no gory details of births or fighting of any sorts. Use cat curses only, and only hate the OC, not the user. Any bullying will result in you getting banned from the game.

Time for the forms!

PLEASE use something to distinguish the form and answers!

Ex.
Name: Hollowtail
Gender: Tom

Not

Hollowtail
Tom

We will not accept your form if you do this

~⚠~

Name
Gender
Sexuality
Looks
Desired Rank
Pass 1
Pass 2
Other

~⚠~

SPOTS OPEN

Leader: 1/1
Deputy: To be chosen
Lead Medicine Cat: To be chosen
Medicine Cats: 3/3
Medicine Cat Apprentice: 2/2
Warriors: 19/20
Apprentices: 2/5
Queens: 0/0
Kits: 0/0

~⚠~

May StarClan have mercy on you all

Waiting List forms!

Username
Gender
Tags (minimum of 2)

Leo-Pad is the admin, please go follow her!