Chapter 28. ( The last chapter).

I woke up to Peters soft gentle kisses on my face, and it made me smile. 

-  ''Hello, beautiful. Have you slept well?''.
- Yes, I slept like a baby. How about you?.
-  '' I always sleep well beside you''.

Naww you are so cute Peter.  I gave him a soft kiss on his lips and smiled. 
Peter, I have a question for you, and I want you to answer honestly. What do you feel about moving in together? A house or apartment, and start a life with me?.

He was quiet for a minute but it felt like an eternity. 

- ''Yeah, about that''....
- Mmm, what do you think about it?
-  '' I would love to move in with you, Carrie!''.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 years later ~~~~~~~~

Peter was playing with our little girl Laura

Peter was playing with our little girl Laura. He was poking out his tongue and she did the same to him, making him laugh.

 We named her after Peters niece.

She is about one year old, and she is the happiest thing that ever happened to us. After she was born, Derek is always around here everyday and playing with her. I remember when we told Derek what we were gonna name her, he started crying.  He was moved that we decided that name.

I was doing food for us three, and Derek put Lauras food in the microwave to heat it up for her. After the microwave started beeping, Derek set the table with plates and cutlery. 

We all soon sat by the table and was eating and talking about everything and nothing. We enjoyed each others company.

 - Oh, Peter and Carrie, I have something to tell you.
- Yeah, and what's that Derek, said Peter next to me.
- Well, I've kind of bought the apartment under you guys, and I actually moved in yesterday.
- WHAT?! Are you kidding Derek? This is gonna be awesome, to be close to you, it feels safe for both us and Laura.
- Yeah, that was the idea. I want to be close, if anything happens.

I love it, Derek, that you are just below us. This is perfect, it's gonna be perfect for all of us.

So guys, this was the last chapter and please don't hate me for it being so short. I couldn't come up with more for this, since I've been writing every now and then. But I hope you will like it and yeah. Thanks for reading my fanfiction, it was real fun to write. And maybe I will start write something new, I don't know. And thanks one more time for reading it! Love you guys!!

Love Julia Draven!