Chapter 7

Listen to AC/DC - You shook me all night long, if you guys haven't heard it

Today I woke up in the afternoon and when I saw that the time read 15:00 I kind of jumped out of bed because I needed to get ready in three hours. So I went into the shower and washed my body with a coco nut body soap scent, and washed my hair with a watermelon scent, when I was finished I dried my body and hair and put on my bourbon room shirt and black jeans ( and of course bra and panties too). I noticed that Derek wasn't here because I didn't see him so I started to walk to the kitchen and found a note on the kitchen table, the note said; went out to help a friend, coming back later in the evening
Derek - .

I figured since I would start working at six and the clock was four now I thought that I needed some food so I ordered a pepperoni pizza to myself and while I was waiting for it I started to listen to AC/DC's - you shook me all night long, I started to sing a long to it. In the end of the song I heard a knock on the door and that was the pizza dude, so I opened the door so he could give me the pizza, I gave the money to him took the pizza and sat in the living room and started eating  it fast because I was really hungry by now. When I had finished the pizza I went upstairs and headed towards the bathroom so I could brush my teeth before going to work. Once I was done I put on my black boots and by now the time read 17:40, so I started to walk out to my car and drove to the bourbon room.

When I was there I parked outside and went inside to take my shift. I started going to the people who was here to take their orders and after they said what they wanted I walked to the bar where my colleague Ray where and said what they wanted and he gave it to me. So I started going back to give what they wanted, and that's what I did all evening. When my shift ended at midnight, I went out the back door and when I came outside it was really cold outside, I should of brought my jacket I said to myself while walking to my car. When I rounded the corner I had the feeling that someone was behind me and I started to get scared, I didn't dare to look behind me so I started to run to my car but I didn't make it. I got attacked and fell forwards hitting my chin on the ground, it started to bleed really bad and the person who did it turned me towards him/her. I couldn't tell if it was a guy or girl because the face was covered with a scarf and a hood. He/her saw that I was staring so the person started to hit me in the stomach and ribs and my head, and threw me in the wall hitting the back of my head. I was scared and hurt and started to black out from the pain in my head and ribs. When the attacker was almost near kicking me in the ribs again, the person's scarf fell of and I saw that it was a vampire but I still couldn't see if it was a guy or a girl. So I knew what was coming, a kick in the ribs again,and the vampire didn't do it instead he took me up and pinned me against the wall and said why don't you do anything, you have powers you know that so DO SOMETHING!!!
I screamed at him that I don't know what you're talking about, and out of nowhere I saw someone running towards us and I got even more scared because I thought that he had another one with him but I was wrong, the person attacked the vampire and knocked him out in three punches. And that was when I saw it was Peter Hale that rescued me, and before he could say anything I fainted..

If you guys don't like it just say it don't mind