I

One Thousand Cherry Blossoms
______________________________________

In Musutafu General Hospital, two young siblings not older then 5, One a young girl with blonde hair and green eyes who was 4 years old. She was Izumi Yagi and the other with Black hair with Dark green highlights and forest eyes who was 5 years old, this was Izuku Yagi the step brother of Izumi. They sat with their mother in an office that belonged to a doctor.

"So Mrs Yagi, There is Good news and bad news, which one would you like to hear first?" Dr Ujiko, A well known and respected doctor asked. The two kids were at the doctor's today to check what quirk they have.

Inko Yagi also known as the number 14 pro hero Telekenet was the mother of the two kids. She was married to Hisashi Midoriya and then to Toshinori Yagi later on.

2 Months after the birth of Izuku, Hisashi disappeared and was pronounced dead. She mourned his death for 2 Months and during the mourning met Toshinori Yagi in a Team-Up raid. They hit it off and 7 Months later when Izuku was 1 year old, Izumi was born.

Izuku and Izumi were inseperable Until now...

"What do you mean?..." Inko asked in a worried tone. Dr Ujiko sighed guess it's the good news first, he thought.

"Izumi here has an inferior version of your quirk. She can do what you can do but has half the strength of your quirk, and this will stay this way until she trains her mind and body." he said

"Hear that Izumi, you can be a powerful hero!" Inko said, "Yay! Izumi has a powerful quirk! We can be heroes together!" Izuku yelled in excitement with Izumi nodding at him with the same energy.

Noticing Ujiko's distressed look Inko knew something was wrong with Izuku.

"What's wrong Dr.Ujiko?" She asked her family doctor. Ujiko took a deep breath in. "It's Izuku, he is quirkless." Izuku dropped the All Might figurine he was holding, Izumi looked at her brother with worry along with Inko.

"We have performed several test which included X-Rays along with other things but the most important being the quirk factor test, he has 0 Quirk cells which means his Quirk Factor is non-existent." Ujiko sometimes really hated his job.

"Well he was always weak so that's maybe It... well at least Izumi has a powerful quirk. She'll be the next symbol of peace!" She said the last part cheerfully completely forgetting Izuku.

Izumi nodded and they rushed off to their car with Izuku following behind
'I am sorry Kid, I hope you hold on and find someone you can trust...' Ujiko shook his head solemnly.

'They forgot about me... No! They are just happy Izumi has a quirk, tomorrow things will go back to how they used to be.'

Sadly life doesn't work how you want it to.
______________________________________

The family of three reached their home and were greeted by Toshinori, more commonly known as All Might the number 1 hero. Of course no one but a few trusted people know that.

"How did it go?" He asked with a not-so-hidden excitement. "Well, Izuku is quirkless but Izumi has an inferior version of my quirk but if we train her she will become stronger than me."

"That's great! Izumi is enough, She'll become the number 1 hero. Now let's celebrate." he cheered

And so they celebrated with Izuku forgotten. He went to his room to watch a video he loved for comfort. He kept glancing at the door to his room, hoping his mother would walk in and assure him, if not at least come to him to say he can't be a hero.