《expergefacient》

My sister always had her alarm set on six in the morning. School or no school. That way she could jog, have enough time for her skin, meditate,eat and then wake me up. The routine worked well, i was almost never late because of her. But today i woke up by myself. I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 6:30am.

Something was up. Today was Saturday, the most important day in the week for my sister. Why wasn’t she up?

I dragged myself to her room to know if she was okay. I could hear her sobbing as i got to the entrance of her room. I knocked three times and waited for a ‘come in’ but she just kept on crying.

I tried opening the door but it was locked. Is she okay? Princess doesn’t cry easily, is she okay?

I kept twisting the door knob hoping she would open it, and after what felt like years, the door was unlocked.

She looked like a mess. Her eyes were red and swollen. Was she crying all night?

“You can talk to me you know? Im not going to force you but i hope you're okay” I mumbled.

“I want to talk to you” her voice sounded rough, “Please come sit.”

I walked carefully to where she was sitted and hoped for the best.

“Remember Andrew? The guy that came over two weeks ago?” she asked.

I nodded.

Did he rape her?

“Well, we had this thing going on for a while, he said he liked me and i thought i liked him too. And the other day, we made out and i felt so important to him. I overrated my place in his life. Yesterday after dinner, i went over to his place and saw him with another girl. I didn’t get angry or anything because they were just talking. I tried joining in on the conversation but i still felt left out. After a while, the girl suggested we play a game of truth or dare. At first i hesitated but then i gave in reluctantly after a while. It was crazy for a while but then we decided to take it to the next level. The girl whose name was Diana dared Andrew to eat me out. Ashley do you know what that means?”

“Isn't that like when he uses his tongue to like do something down there?” i asked with disgust.

“You have an idea” she said while chuckling.

I was happy I made her laugh but I needed to hear the end of the story. But I guess she needed a break, so I let her be and we were just in a comfortable silence for a while.

“I didn’t want him to do it but he told me that if I  loved him I would allow him taste me so i gave in. We completed that dare and dares kept coming and i kept allowing them experiment with my body. And then it was my turn to ask Andrew, he chose truth. I asked him to tell us who I was to him. I asked that question to make Diana jealous but now that I think about it, I shouldn’t have. He told me bluntly that i was just some clingy 16 year old he had found at a party and that my boobs were the only reason he was still with me. He told me that he didn’t want a relationship, he just wanted sex. And if i couldn’t give him that I should get out of his house and his life. I was shocked and hurt.

I felt played, so I called Aunt Thalia to come pick me up because I didn’t know if i would be able to get back home safely with the way I was feeling. She brought me home without asking me any questions and even lied to mum and dad that i was with her. I didn’t want anybody to see me so unstable so I ran to my room and started crying. I called Andrew just to be sure he wasn’t joking with me and he told me that I shouldn’t call his line anymore.”
At this point princess wasn’t even crying anymore, she just looked empty. I wish I could do something to help. But I am as useless as the p in psalm in situations like this.

“I love you, please be okay” ,Was the only thing i could mumble, tears already falling freely from my eyes.

“I love you too” , She was smiling and pulled me in for a hug.“Go have your bath first, I know you don’t like waiting, Adrian will soon be up.”

I make my way to her door and shouted over my shoulder realizing I was smiling too, “Whatever you say my princess” as the door closed behind me.

♡ ♡ ♡

817 wordss😂
we learnt more about Princess!
ignore the typos,,,I'll edit later😔

vote, comment and share!💙