《ecclesiology》

Ugh, who did he think he was!?

For some reason I kept thinking about him on my way back to the dining.

It's because he's hot.

Oh shut up subconscious.

You can't deny it.

Whatever.

The new neighbours were already leaving when i got to the dining. Thank God.

"Where's Bryan?" Mrs Etse asked

"He's-

"I'm here mum , let's go" Bryan said from behind me.

"It wad nice meeting you and kids, Mrs Thatcher" Mrs Etse said with a small grin on her face.

"I am not a kid" My elder sister, Princess, said with a bored expression.

That was the first sentence she had said since the beginning of dinner. I noticed she didn't want to be here. Mum probably forced her to.

"Hahaha , Princess you'll forever be baby" My mum said with a neutral expression.

Princess ignored her. I wish I could be more like her.

"I guess we'll be leaving now, we hope to see you at church on Sunday!" Mrs Etse said. You could see the excitement in her.

"Of course you will!" Mum exclaimed.

Since when did we start going to church?Is mum okay? Is she trying to look good in front of mrs Etse and her family?

“Okay , good bye” Mrs Etse said on her way out the door

We all waited patiently for them to leave. And then we all released a sigh i didn't know we were all holding.

“Mum why did you tell them we’ll be at church on Sunday?” My brother, Adrian , asked with disgust written all over his face.

This boy has some nerves.

“Dont ask me any questions, just get yourself ready for church on Sunday morning. I don’t want to remind you.” My mum was already irritated.

Just then, she got a call from her office. Apparently , there was an emergency at the hospital she worked in. So she had to leave. My mum is a paediatrician. She cant take care of her own children, but the state expects her to take care of their children. Clownery.

“Ashley please come up to my room and help me with my maths assignment.” My sister said with a bored expression, “I’ll be waiting.”

We live in a four bedroom duplex. My mum and dad share the room downstairs and the rooms upstairs are for I and my siblings. My room is the farthest from the staircase and closest to the bathroom. I like it like that.

I remembered Princess and her request and I literally ran up the stairs, i didn’t want to be a victim of Princess’ anger tonight.

30 minutes later I was done with her Maths. Dad and mum were home and were arguing again.

I don’t even want to know why they were arguing.

I am just going to have my shower and sleep. It's been a long day.

♡ ♡ ♡

another chapter guyss!🤩

before i continue , please go and read HOLIDAY HEIST by thinker_elle , its a really nice book! thanksss<33

did you like the chapter?
don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends and enemies!💙