《ebullition》

I could hear her shouting from my room. She sounded so pissed and irritated. I really hope Mrs Talia can handle the situation because I am in no mood for my mother's anger.
I walked across the room to get my journal. My dad had given to me on my 14th birthday but i only started using it last year. Yes , my dad was alive and very healthy. He just became distant all of a sudden.

Nothing more. Well that's what my mum told me.

My siblings weren’t back home from school yet , so I decided to write in my journal now because when they get back, this house is going to be a mad house.

I have an elder sister and a younger brother. I can't say i hate them but they're also not in my good books.

My day didn’t start off good at all, i was woken up with very cold water. Apparently i was too deep in sleep and didn’t hear my dad calling me. I was already late for my 9am class and was forced to rush my morning routine. When I finally got to the teaching centre, that bitch Jessica didn’t allow me to have my solitude. She kept rambling about how her boyfriend broke up with this weekend. She's so annoying. We also had this test and I'm pretty sure i failed . I could only answer two out of ten questions.I can't imagine  what mum will say when she receives my test scores. When I got home, Mrs Talia was already home, I was super happy because she even brought her famous home made muffins with her. I just wished she had a family ,she would be happier.

“Ashley! Open this door” My mum screamed interrupting my quiet time.

What does she want now?

I opened the door and allowed her in. "Yes mum. What do you need?”

“I met our new neighbours while I was coming in and invited them over for dinner. Talia is already cooking and I'm going to pick up your siblings. The only thing I ask of you is to look presentable and not go anywhere near the kitchen. Is that clear?”

“Yes mum” I said with a neutral expression.

She was already out the door. Thank God.

New neighbours? She knows i can't handle meeting new people.

I hate my life.

♡ ♡ ♡

a

nother chapter! these chapters are still fillet chapters so they're kind of short.  I want y'all to know everything about her before i get into the drama.

we're meeting bryan in the next chapter☺ do you want the next chapter written in his POV or in third person?

I hope you enjoyed this! click that star button plss and comment and share! <33

the new cover is by Tomi_layo  she's so nice and she follows back!

Silence [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara