《emberlucock》

this chapter is written Bryan's POV

I only came here because Madeline asked me to. I look out the open window, allowing the cool breeze swallow me. It brings with it a scent of fall mixed with lavender. I wonder whose perfume that is, it smells nice. It smells homely.

My eyes wander to the staircase of their house and I see a very pretty female coming down the steps very slowly. I guess she was the last child that we had been waiting for. Her siblings were already at the dining. I stared at her as she made her way to the dining area, my eyes filled with lust.

“Ashley stop walking so slowly and come greet the guests” Her mum shouted probably irritated by her slow movements.

“H-hello, my name is Ashley” Her voice barely audible.

“Oh hello dear. My name is Mrs Etse and these are my lovely children, Bryan and Ma-“

“Hiiii, my name is Madeline and this is my brother Bryan” My sister said with a broad smile.

“Hi” I was scared that if I said too much ,my voice was going to give me away.

“Okay thats enough introductions. Ashley please sit down. Weve been waiting for you” Mrs Thatcher ordered.

Ashley pulled out the chair right beside mine, well that was the only one left. She smelt so good, i just wanted to cuddle her all day.

“Okay lets pray.” My mum said with a neutral expression. “In Jesus’ name, Father we want you to bless this meal.......”

I wasn’t paying attention, my eyes were focused on her chest. She looked so innocent and that turned me on for some reason. She was wearing a red bralette and some baggy pants. She had all the curves in the right places. Her ass was big and her boobs looked nice and round. She even had a tiny waist. And her face, she is the definition of pretty. I wish I could cuddle her.

Oh fuck! I have a boner now

“Bryan why aren’t you eating?” Madeline asked causing everyone at the table turned to look at me.

“Um i feel bloated, i don’t think i’d be able to finish this.” I said with an unsure tone.

“Oh okay sweetie. Ashley take Bryan to the kitchen and help him clear his plate since youre done with your meal.” Ashley's mum said boredom and irritation written all over her face.

Wait she was done? I didn’t even notice.

“Okay mum” She said feigning a smile but I could see through the facade.

Did she not want to come close to me?

She stood up and i followed her till we got to the kitchen. She showed me where to throw my leftovers and was about to leave when I stopped her.

“Do you not want to get close to me?”

She stopped and turned to look at me, our eyes meeting “N-no, i just don’t engage in s-small talks”

“Why do you stutter?” I asked with curiosity.

I shouldn’t have asked her that because she looked so angry, as weird as it sounds, that turned me on.

“I don’t know why I stutter” She tried calming down but I could see the anger in her eyes “Can I leave now?”

“No you cannot. Tell me about yourself”

“There's nothing much to know really. I think I should go back to the dining.”

“Okay but i just wanted to know you better, it was nice meeting you Ashley.”

“It was nice meeting you too , Bryan.” She said on her way out the door.

♡ ♡ ♡

heyyy! I didn't even know how to end this chapter, but yk the drill.   VOTE , SHARE AND COMMENT.