After that, it got too awkward and I left for the shower. When I got there I realized how awkward this was gonna be for Summer, but luckily, she had just enough leeway to stand outside if I took the shower stall next to the bathroom door. So that's what I did. I think both Summer and I will be glad when I get to a dorm with a private bathroom, because when I came out to see her curled up in a ball, rubbing her eyes. I looked around to make sure no one was there and asked her a question.

"Is something wrong Summer?"

She looked up with a frantic look in her eyes to see me fully dressed, only missing my armor and weapons.

"I'VE SEEN WAY TOO MANY HALF NAKED GUYS!"

She kept going, but sat back down and rocked back and forth.

"I don't think I could handle that again... there's too much naked... too much…"

I patted her head. She looked like she was having PTSD.

"Well we'll be in a dorm soon and the bathroom will be a single person. So that's something to look forward to, right Glimmer?"

She sniffed and looked up at me.

"Yeah...I guess so."

I headed to the locker room to get the rest of my gear. When I got there I found my locker next to Oliver and Gray. I nodded to them and started belting on my vambraces and greaves. I hear some noise and look to my left to see...ninja and redhead speed addict.

The ninja was loading his bladed SMGs and the redhead was still talking nonsense.

"I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal!"

She gasps.

"A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"

Summer hears this and her eyebrow shoots up.

The ninja sighs, finally replying.

"Nora?"

The now named Nora replies calmly.

"Yes, Ren?"

Ren sheaths his weapons in his sleeves.

"I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

Summer nods vigorously in agreement.

Nora seems to think about this for a moment.

"That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"

Then Summer facepalms and looks at me.

"I guess not everyone has common sense."

Ren however, is smiling and shutting his locker.

"Come on Nora, let's go."

Nora blushes after he leaves.

"Not together-together..."

She giggles, her crush is plain for all to see.

I look over at Summer and whisper to her.

"At least you can't ship me with her. She's far too in love with Ninja boy to like me."

Summer shrugs.

"You never know Y/n...You never know, someone could like you and you'd be oblivious."

Then I look back to Gray and Oliver handing out against their lockers next to me. I then got their attention and pointed to Ruby and Yang. They nodded and we walked over to them.