We decided to take our breakfast in school so we can eat with Becca.

"Hi dear." She greeted me and hugged me. "I miss you. So how's the married life? My brother is so excited to be with you that he even left our house." I just laughed awkwardly at her.

On our way to the canteen, I met Benj coming out from that area. He is dada and mama's main bodyguard.

"Why are you here?" I asked him even I know the answer already.

"Your mama is calling and your dad left his phone in the car so I rushed to bring it to him or you know what will happen again." Of course, I know. Dad will be doomed again. Mama can be the scariest when it comes to nagging.

"Okay then, tell mama I miss him." He just nodded and ran his way to the parking lot.

"Who is he? He looks good given his age." Smitten Becca asked.

"Family's bodyguard. The main one because we have a lot." I answered.

"Oh, I got a big-time friend. Can you bring me to your house next time?" Becca asked. Actually, I am not opening about our family's background to others. They might get intimidated to know that I am related to Kirigun and Traipipattanapong family. They are both well known when it comes to business.

"I'll bring you some other time and let you meet my siblings as well." I told her.

"How about me baby?" My boyfriend asked.

"Of course that's given,love." He seemed happy with my response.

"I hate myself for being single and I hate you both for slapping the reality to my face." Becca stomping his feet.

We were eating on our favorite spot when I saw my dad from the distance. He was walking towards us but stopped when he met the familiar face. He saw Joss.

I saw them talked a bit and he continued to walk towards us. His presence is really intimidating. "May I?" My dad asked.

The siblings were surprised to see him.

"Yes, dad. Please sit with us." Now I felt more nervous when I realized my boyfriend was seated in front of us.

"Let me introduce Becca and Mew, they are my friends, dad." Mew looked at me motioning me to introduce him. This is not the right time because I know dad is not in the right mood.
"This is my dad, Tharn Kirigun."

"No way! I know you. I read you from different magazines. I even memorized your biography. It's an honor to meet you sir." Becca bowed her head.

"Thank you." I was already expecting his response. He never likes talking with anyone.

"I told you, son, I don't want to hear that you are meeting him again. You know that I can just kick him out in a snap." It is not the right time to be talking about that.

"Dad no need for that. I promise I'll stay away from him. Leave him alone, he just wants to study here." I saw the siblings avoiding eye contact because we are talking about personal matters.

"Do you want me to order food for you?" I offered.

"I'm just waiting for the dean. He said he'll arrive within 15 minutes. He is seriously wasting my time." I wanna tell him that it's not even 8, of course, he will not be in his office yet but of course, I love my life so I just shut my mouth.

I heard his phone rang. His ring tone was mama's voice saying 'I love you' to him. How cheesy for their age.

"Baby, yes I'll go home right away. Don't be mad okay? I love you I love you." He is using his sweet voice exclusively for mama.  Oh fuck! my dad is embarrassing me. I just cover my face with my palm. Who would have thought that this guy is the same guy as earlier?

"Fuck, your mama already called six times this morning since we left. I swear I'll make your dean suffer." My dad hissed.

"Dad, don't say things like that inside the campus. What if they believe you?"

"They should because I do what I say." My dad seriously responded. I hope the siblings don't take my dad's words seriously.

"Anyway, I need to go. Are YOUR STUDIES okay? or I'm going to make you move to our condo." He emphasized the word studies.

"Take care dad." Becca and Mew bowed to him.

"He is totally cool. You never mentioned that you are the son of the famous couple." Becca seems to be excited about the thought that I was born through surrogacy.

"No one asked though."

"Baby I can't blame you for not introducing me today. He is hella scaring the shit out of me." As expected from them.

"Sorry about that. He was not in the mood today especially that they will talk about my grades."

I saw Joss looking from afar. My dad threatened him for sure and I felt sorry for him.

Our class ended and of course, I saw my boyfriend already waiting outside our classroom.

"You're early love. No meetings with your org today?"

"I finished everything earlier. You know we need to prepare." I almost forgot my promise to him last night. This is it. I am already prepared physically.

Becca went home first. We are now standing in front of 7-eleven. They have what we need for tonight's event.

"Let's go, baby."

"Can you just buy it alone?" I am shy about this but he held my hand and pulled me inside the store.

I saw him choosing lube in the counter while still holding my hand. He picked a random one and had a hard time choosing the condom.

"Love make it quick just pick anything." I am afraid someone might see us. It's obvious what we are planning to do.

I saw him choose the XL one. Then he is comparing the flavors. Damn this guy. I just grabbed different flavors and placed it on the cashier's desk.

I saw the guy from the counter smiled.

"Wow, that's a lot baby. That was hot." I stepped on his foot because he is being loud.

"Can you make it quick?" I asked the cashier guy.

"Yes sir." He quickly punched everything and put it in the paper bag.

"Thank you and good day sir."

"We will have a good day for sure," Mew replied at him.

When we arrived at the dorm. I heard him humming. He is really having a good day as he said.

"Shall we baby?" He asked. I prepared my body and mind for it. This is it. I'll surrender my all with him.

"I'm ready, love."