7| The time is now

WARNING
Mention of blood,injury,sickness and death.

"You know I didn't mean that Willbur..."

He looked at me with pain and regret plastered over his face.

"But it's still what you said y/n!"

"Your sister isn't what I'm worried about!" The officer yelled.

"I CAN TAKE CARE OF L'MANBURG TOO!" Willbur screamed back.

"Fine."

"Sir..." a guard walked in.

Willbur nodded and walked out side, he stood up on a podium

"People of L'manburg! We have the upper hand! If we want our independence back....." the crowd was silent, Willbur rooked to me and back to the people.

"The time is now!" He cheered and everyone cheered back.

"We fight at dawn!"

I wasn't going to let this happen! I snuck out of the walls and made my way through the forest toward the dream smp base.

"Hold traitor!" Two guards already had spears at my throat.

"I'm here to speak with Dream! I know how to stop this!" I said motioning toward another sick person.

"Bring her to me" I heard Dreams voice through the radio on the guards waist band.

The guards grabbed me and took me to the 'throne room'.

"Your a fool for coming here" He stood up and slowly made his way toward me. "You should have killied me on that field" he kept getting closer. "I won't make the same mistake!" He went to grab is sword.

"Dream wait!" Dream turned to look at the voice, "she kept Sapnap alive, you owe her!" George said smiling at me in thanks.

"She kept him alive so they could ya him!" Dream said turning back to me.

"No! That was Willbur! I kept him alive because he didn't deserve to die!" I yelled and the already angry Dream.

"Dream please!" George said

"How do we stop the spread? How do we cure my people?" Dream took his hand away from this sword as he questioned me.

"We can't cure them, but we can stop the spread. Everyone will be fine soon."

Dream hesitantly nodded and the guards let go.

It only took us 40 minutes to round up anyone who was infected and quarantine them (ah ha 2020 vibes)

"How are you not infected yet? You've been in contact with so many!" George seemed astounded.

"I've always had an amazing immune system" I knew it wouldn't last long but I would make us of what I had.

"y/n?" I turned around to see sapnap sick one the floor, we didn't have enough beds and hammocks for people so we used mattresses ok the floor for others.

"Yeah it's me." I walked over and sat next to him.

"Why are you....h..helping us?" He struggled to form his sentence.

"Because," I started to stroke his hair to soothe the sick boy, "what Willbur did, wasn't fair and I will not allow him to fight sick people." I smiled at him as he started to drift of sleep.

I didn't even notice but I had started to hum the same tune my mother used to hum to me and Willbur when we were younger.

"That's beautiful, what is it?" I jumped when I heard George's voice behind me.

"Just something from my mother" I could feel the tears in my eyes. It had been so long since I had spoken about her other than convincing Willbur to not infect people... which didn't work.

"I'm sorry about all this, once upon a time... Dream loved L'manburg." George gently took my hand.

"And Willbur took that advantage too far and thought we needed full independence" I said.

"Y/N?!?! Y/N!!!!" I heard from my radio.

"You brought that?!" George stood up.

"I forgot!" What was I gonna do?

"Y/N I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR RADIO ANSWER ME!" I heard my brother once again scream through the device.

I stood up and walked outside.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled back.

"I- what the hell Y/N?!" Is he serious?

"Goodbye William" I hadn't called in that since I was 6, now he knew he had messed up.

I turned off my radio and walked back inside.

"You ok?" George questioned.

"I'm fine" I wasn't.

A/N

Thanks for reading!
Don't forgot to vote and comment!
And follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my yt:
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!

xxxxxxxx