4| The exchange

WARNING
Mention of blood, injury and beating

"Here we are..." I whispers as we came out of the trees into the opening.

I heard a branch snap as I saw Dream jump from a tree.

I grabbed Sapnap by the shoulder placing my netherite sword to his throat whispering a small "I'm sorry" I'm his ear.

"You made the right choice" Dream said nodding toward the trees and that's when George brought out the most injured Tommy I have ever seen.

I kicked the back of sapnaps legs making him fell to his knees keeping my sword on him.

"YOU SAID HE WOULD BE SAFE!" I screamed at the man.

"I treated his wounds as I wounded him" he said with an evil grin.

I shoved Sapnap onto the ground and placed on foot on this back with my sword also pointing at his back.

"WE MADE SURE HE WOULD LIVE!" George yelled, clearly as distressed as me.

"I made sure HE would live... that's more than Willbur wanted" I said looking down and Sapnap.

Dream made a werid whistle and 2 boys jumped from a tree and ran at me.

"NOW!" Willbur said running out of the trees with Fundy.

Then attacked the two boys and I grabbed Sapnap off the floor and passed him to Tubbo who took him back as I went for Tommy.

Dream attempted to tackle me but I quickly moved and he fell to the floor, I ran to George and punched him in the face as he fell back. Me, Tommy, Willbur and Fundy all run though the forest back to L'Manburg.

"HA YES!" I yelled as we made it back inside the walls.

Two guards took Sapnap back to the cell and we all took Tommy to the medical tent we had set up.

"So what happend?" I said as I placed the wet rag onto his cuts.

"He didn't ask me any questions... just beat me until I was practically gasping for breath" The poor boy, but he kept a strong face on.

"Well nothings broken which is good" I said with a reassuring smile on my face.

"And we still have leverage" Fundy added offering me a high five which I accepted.

"Yeah, Y/N is awesome!" Tubbo admired.

"Why thank you" I said taking a bow, "But I couldn't have done it without back up" I said looking to Fundy and my brother

"Dream will be back" I turned around to see Tommy looking at the floor, that strong face I saw only a few seconds ago was gone.

"Ethier for me, for Sapnap or....." he looked up at me with fear and trauma in his eyes, "You"

I tumbled back a little by this threat only to be caught by Eret, he spun me around and looked me dead I'm the eyes.

"Your gonna be fine, we won't let him have you" he smiled at me.

"Dam right!" Willbur encouraged.

I nodded.

"We should all get some sleep." Fundy said trying to break the tension

We all agreed and went to our houses.

"There's no where to run" Dream said as he glared at me.

I frantically turned my head trying to find a way out, but I was met by George, Sapnap and Punz.

"Please! I didn't do anything wrong! I was just following-" before I could finish my sentence, Sapnap plunged his sword into my chest.

I screamed as I shot up awake.

"Y/N!" Willbur said running in to my room.

I had sweat dripping down my head, my hair was a mess and I was out of breath.

"What happend?" Willbur said as he sat down on my bed.

"Dream...George....Punz" I stopped, I didn't know why but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"What?" He said looking up at me.

"S....Sapnap"

I could see that Willbur was confused on why it hurt me to say it, I was confused too.

A/N

Thanks for reading!
Don't forgot to vote and comment!
And follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my yt:
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!

xxxxxxxx