5| Soften the battle feild

WARNING
Mention of blood, injury, sickness and death.

The next morning I was woken by Fundy.

"Come on, we have important solider stuff to do" he teased as he offered me his hand.

"Whatever you say" I replied taking his hand.

I changed in my uniform as Fundy waited outside.

"Alright let's go" I say to him as I close the door behind me, he nods and we walk to the van (or trailer).

"Ok now everyone is here we need to discuss something" Willbur said with a straight and stern face.

"What now?" I said still tired from last nights events, which gained me a death glare from my brother.

"Ok dam!" I said in defence of his glare.

"We've come up with a plan" Willbur says as his stern expression turns into pitty.

"I don't like the way your face changed then Will" I said

"We're sending Sapnap back" Before I could object Willbur continued.

"The only reason we're doing this is so we can soften the battle field"

"NO! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU PROMISED ME! YOU PROMISED MOM!" I screamed

He looked at me with plead and regret.

"y/n...."

"NO! YOU ARE NOT USING THAT DAM DISEAS! I DONT CARE IF ITS NOT MEANT TO KILL! DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU WHAT HAPPENED? YOU ARE NOT DOING IT!" I was furious that he even thought about using that horrid thing.

"Mom? Where's Willbur and Dad?" I asked

"In your farthers lab sweetie" I smiled and walked away.

Willbur was 19 at the time and I was 15.

"Willbur?" I called out as I walked in to dads lab.

"No!" I turned to look in the direction of the voice to see Willbur and my dad on the floor coughing up blood.

"WILLBUR? DAD?" I screamed as I ran toward them.

"Get out...." My dad said before falling over limp.

"NOW!" Willbur screamed at me as I jumped back.

"MOM!" I screamed as I ran back upstairs to her.

"NO OF COURSE YOU DONT!" Willbur screamed back.

"We should Umm" Fundy said motioning for Tommy, Tubbo and Eret to go, which they all did.

"You two short this out and then we'll all come back" Fundy said before also leaving.

Willbur and I just stared at each other both with daggers in our eyes.

"We need to do this!" He said not breaking eye contact.

"No! You THINK you need to do this!" I was going to let him win.

"Is he?" My mother looked up at me and slowly nodded her head.

I tumbled backward a little and started to cry.

"What have we done..." Willbur said as his voice began to break.

"No...What have you don" she couldn't finish her sentence, she began to cough up blood too.

"MOM!" I tried to go to her but Willbur grabbed me back and held me close to his chest, covering my ears as my mother slowly died on the floor.

"THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!"

"NO WILLBUR! WE CAN FIGHT! WE HAVE MORE SOLIDERS AND DREAM THINKS THEIR HIS! WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND!" He wasn't giving in but nether was I.

"THAT DOESNT HELP US! ONCE THEY FIGURE OUT WHO THE INSIDE MEN ARE THERE ALL DEAD!"

"since when did you care who lives and who dies" Willbur looked down at the floor and moved away from the table.

"Low" he mumbled

"Good"

A/N

Thanks for reading!
Don't forgot to vote and comment!
And follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my yt:
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!

xxxxxxxx