43

"YOONGI! I HAVE BAD NEWS JIMIN IS- Oh..." Kook yelled waking up the sleeping pair. Halting in the doorway. Momo smacking into his back as he caught up from behind him. 

"Leave me alone!" Yoongi muttered groggily as he pulled Jimin close. His eyes flashing gray with sloth. 

"Well I was going to say Jimin is missing but clearly the only thing he is missing is his virginity," Kook grumbled rolling his eyes. 

Momo quickly averted her eyes. "GROSS! Put your clothes on! You're both naked!" 

"Get over it, you dumb lesbian." Kook sighed. "Get up. Jin is royally pissed off." 

"When is he not royally pissed off?" Yoongi grumbled again draping his wing over Jimin to shield him from the other bickering demons. 

Jimin flexed his wings with a yawn. Sitting up and stretching, his crown of thorns hovering from its place on the bedside table and falling onto his head. Clothes materialized on his body, a black hoodie, and blue skinny jeans. 

"So... You really couldn't control yourself?" Kook asked looking at Jimin's new appearance. 

"HEY!" Yoongi snapped. "HE came to ME. Everything that happened after that door closed in confidential." Yoongi mumbled materializing his own clothes, the usual black on black on black. 

"Yeah, I'm sure he CAME to YOU," Kook told squinting his eyes. 

"He will in the future too," Yoongi smirked.

Hoseok cleared his throat making the other four leap into the air. "As much as I LOVE hearing all of you talk about your sex lives." He said with an eye roll. "I need to steal the love birds because people are waiting in Namjoon's office."

Yoongi and Jimin nodded following him out the door. Jimin taking the opportunity to intertwine their hands. 

Hoseok gave another eye roll. "This is why I sit in my house with garlic bread." And with a plume of black smoke, they were off to Namjoon's office. 

Without any time to process the new surroundings, Namjoon stood before them with a red file in his hands. Jin standing off to the side with his arms crossed. The red file had the engraving of a spider lily on it. 

Jin slammed a book on the table making Jimin jump. It was the same book from before. "Now. You remember this don't you?" Jin asked. 

Yoongi gave the book a confused look but Jimin nodded. "The one with the prophecy?" 

"The what now?" Yoongi paled. 

Jin nodded sliding the book over to Jimin. "Why don't you read it aloud? For the group." 

Jimin reached toward the book, which automatically flipped open and turned to the first page.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Oh fallen angel

Breathtaking and rare

A red spider lily sits atop your head

For it's blooming of various Colors

Will alter the fate of all

The delicate scent consumes memories of the past

Oh fallen angel

With three blue lilies beneath you