6

Jimin tried to open his eyes but they were crusty from crying last night. Rubbing his eyes with a yawn he threw the covers off only to have some difficulty. Jimin tugged at the covers but they wouldn't budge. Jimin found the source as Yoongi's chest rose and fell laying ontop of Jimin's remaining covers. 

With Yoongi's soft sleeping features Jimin would have never guessed this creature was capable of burning down whole buildings and probably murder. Yoongi looked almost like a kitten in such a vulnerable state like this. 

"Yoongi!" Jimin said poking his cheek. "Yoongi!" The demon opened his eyes exposing their red glow making Jimin jump back. He needed to stop seeing Yoongi as a vulnerable human and see him for what he was, a demon. 

"What?" Yoongi muttered sleepily upset at being woken up. 

"I need you to move," Jimin said pulling at the covers the bed was barely big enough for both of them to fit comfortably. Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaped down to the floor with a huff laying down on Jimin's rug. "What time is it?" 

"I don't know... Like ten or somethin' I think?" Yoongi told while rolling around trying to get more comfortable. 

"WHAT?" Jimin leaped out of bed. "I'm late for school! Oh my god!" Jimin did the same thing he did yesterday running around collecting things and quickly changing clothing. Jimin twisted his doorknob and paled when it didn't open. 

"Well, aren't you going to run off?" Yoongi said finally sitting up. 

"The door is locked," Jimin said turning around and trying not to panic. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself looking around his small room. 

Yoongi watched as Jimin's calmness unraveled before him. The human running around and peeking out the windows and pulling at his hair. "What are you trying to accomplish here?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow. 

"I need to get out and get to school!" Jimin said jiggling the doorknob again. 

"I think I have a solution," Yoongi said opening the window.

"Yeah which is wh- YOOONGI!" Jimin screamed as Yoongi kicked out the window screen breaking it away from the house. 

Yoongi smiled to himself and jumped through the window gesturing for Jimin to follow. "You're welcome." He said as Jimin hesitantly climbed out the window, careful to not give himself splinters. "Now let's go!" Yoongi told extending his wings.

"NOPE!" Jimin pushed Yoongi away as he came close to Jimin. "I'd rather be even later." 

"Suit yourself," Yoongi said quickly before running after Jimin. He wouldn't get tired from running but he still didn't like it. He would prefer sleeping. 

Jimin managed to make it in time for his third-period gym class. Changing yet again into his gym clothes and jogging out to the class just as the teacher started taking attendance. Jimin rocked on the heels of his feet he didn't like gym class. 

"Okay, everyone. Today we are running out on the field. I need everyone to do three miles." The gym teacher said leading the class out to the field.

Jimin trailed off in the back of the line talking with Yoongi. "Are you good at any sports?" He asked curiously. 

"Human sports? Not sure." Yoongi shrugged.

"What about when you were alive. Wait... Were you ever alive?" Jimin stopped walking wondering if Yoongi would answer his question. Or if there was an answer at all. 

Yoongi stopped too thinking to himself. How was he supposed to answer that question? "I can't remember my life before I was a demon. So, I'm not sure." 

"PARK JIMIN GET THOSE LEGS MOVING!" The gym teacher called rounding up lazy students that refused to run. 

A girl with long brown hair and black highlights jogged up to Jimin. "Hey, Jimin!" She smiled. "Who's this?" She asked pointing to Yoongi.

"Wait you can see me?" Yoongi asked tilting his head. 

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I? You aren't wearing the gym uniform either." She told quite confused about Yoongi's response. 

Yoongi simply nodded his head once. "My name is Yoongi." 

"Ah, Sunja." The girl smiled.

Yoongi thought back to yesterday when Chunso had approached Jimin in the hallway. So this was Sunja? The girl was quite pretty with round features that made her look like a Disney princess. She wore light makeup on her eyes and a little blush on her cheeks giving her an 'always happy' aura. Yoongi looked back at Jimin who kept his head down. 

"Sunja I don't think we should be talking..." Jimin muttered quietly. 

Sunja tilted her head. "Why not? I like talking to you. And you helped me finally realize how much of a jerk Chunso was! I owe you one!" She smiled again patting Jimin's shoulder. 

"Yeah... Now he's pretty mad." Jimin's arms dropped to his sides as he kicked at the dirt.

"Oh, so what?" Sunja said with a flick of her ponytail.

Yoongi watched them interact very curiously. Humans sure were interesting. Jimin kept looking down and mumbling, put off by the girl's close presence. This continued as they walked around the track, Yoongi basically third-wheeling. 

The class ended and Jimin stuck close to Yoongi who stared at him. "She sounded nice," Yoongi said ignoring Jimin's odd behavior. 

"I guess. She is. Yeah... She's nice." Jimin said glancing around at the people in the hallway.

"You should date her," Yoongi said.

"Ew no!" Jimin's nose scrunched up. "She's way too peppy for me." 

"So if... 'peppy' isn't your type. What is?" Yoongi asked watching as Jimin bit his cheek. 

"Uhh... More, sarcastic?" Jimin questioned trying to think of his honest answer. "Kind of... lazy, cute... Protective?" Jimin wondered. He didn't want someone that was fake around him, he didn't like loud people either. 

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin while crossing his arms. "So, your type is a protective lazy sarcastic yet cute girl?" He questioned wanting to see the human's reaction.

"Sure," Jimin said with a blank face. 

"Hey!" A voice yelled making Jimin jump behind Yoongi. "You're on thin ice! First, you get Sunja to break-up with me and now you're hitting on her?" Chunso pointed at Jimin accusingly. "And who the fuck are you?" He asked Yoongi.

"Ah, you can see me too?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes?" Chunso's fists clenched at his sides. 

Yoongi's lip twitched upward into a smirk.

~

Also, my advisor hosted a zoom session with students to talk about what might happen next semester, and apparently no one showed up. So he emailed us and- I shit you not it looked exactly like this.

~

Hello students!

I jumped onto zoom this morning and this is what I found. 

(Screenshot of him playing his electric guitar is his living room)

No student's :(

Please save me from boredom and isolation. 

~

Yes, he actually put the end in bold

Damn Daniel. 

(Yes that was justified his name is actually Daniel. And he lets us call him because he says calling him Mister or Sir makes him sound old.)