Fuck Love, She's a Bitch

A/N
Another chapter for you guys. A little different that the last one but just as dramatic.

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth's POV

Currently Annabeth was in the Aphrodite cabin with Piper for a girls night. After everything that happened during the war with Gaea and Jason's death they needed a break, especially Piper. Annabeth was trying her best to be there for her friend after everything and to be honest it was helping her a lot as well. On this particular evening they had already checked popcorn, movies, nails, hair, and makeovers off of the girls night essential activities list that one of Piper's sisters had given her the week before. At first they were just filtering through the list as a joke, but both of them were having a blast. They were just moving on to a fashion show when Piper pulled out something that she had been hiding underneath her bed.

Annabeth was shocked, "Is that wine!" Not because she had never had anything to drink but because she didn't expect Piper to have any, especially at camp.

"Yep, classy right. Want some?" She grabbed two glasses from the same spot the wine had been in and popped the cork.

She did want something to drink but was a tad worried about her reputation if anyone found out, "Do you think we'll get caught? Where did you even get that from anyway?"

"Michell's brother picked a few things up for him last time he went home. Luckily, I'm his favorite sibling," she dramatically swirled the bottle around and offered Annabeth the glass, "all the cool kids drink Annie, don't you want to be cool like me?"

"Give me that," she said snatching the bottle out of Piper's outstretched hand.

Piper gasped as dramatically as she possibly could, "But annie, you are a sweet pure summer child who has never done anything even remotely wrong or illegal in her life."

"Clearly you've been mistaken," I begin to raise the glass to my lips, "you see I-"

Her glass was taken from her hand before the wine had touched her lips. Annabeth looked up in shock to see Aphrodite, the goddess of love and the person she was expecting to see this evening. She turned her head and locked eyes with Piper who was recovering from her own Shock. As they made eye contact Annabeth could see her face take on a look of rage.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked her mom.

"Language darling, is that anyway to greet your mother?" It would be safe to say that this statement didn't make Piper any less upset. "Besides, I was only trying to help."

"Because a little bit of wine is obviously the worst thing we could be doing," said Piper, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh gods no, I just think...well you know..."

"Know what mother?"

"Well I just think that Annabeth shouldn't be drinking in her," she dropped her voice to a fake whisper and shielded her mouth with her hand before proceeding, "condition."

"What's that supposed to mean," Annabeth joined the conversation, her voice shakey.

"Why the baby of course," Piper turned to Annabeth open-mouthed while she stared straight at Aphrodite, looking for some hint that she was kidding, "did you really not know?" A hint of amused touched her voice.

They all froze there for a moment, in dead silence. The gears in Annabeth's turned while Piper and her mother looked on, that later of which was in pure glee. It must have been minutes before the silence was broken.

"Annabeth..." Piper prompted.

That was all it took for the dam to break. "No no no no no, that's impossible," she was a pale as a sheet and just barely managing to keep the tremor out of her voice, " I was so careful. I started birth control months before a-and we used a condom. I checked after to make sure nothing broke. Everything should have been fine."