Chapter 2

"Follow me princess" Hunter said breaking the kiss leading me upstairs to a bedroom. With that he shut the door and locked it, as we started kissing again. He pushed me up against the door eagerly kissing me and moving his way down to my neck, I let out a soft moan. "You like that princess?" he said placing his lips back on the spot. With that he brought me over to the bed as he took off his top he unzipped my dress and his pants. Let's just say we all know what happened from there.

I woke up with an arm around my waist and in a strangers room. Where was I? I wondered as I sat up in the bed. Oh right I was still at Gus' house remembering the events of last night.

Oh my God I lost my V card to Hunter James I said slapping my head and falling back on the bed. "Morning princess," I heard a husky voice beside me. "Do you remember last night?" he asked, "yeah I do, every single bit."

"I didn't think you would because when I first saw you, you had chugged down two beers," "they were the only drinks I had and I don't get drunk easily," I said getting out of the bed and placing my clothes back on. "Stop looking you prev." "Don't worry I saw everything last night princess and may I add you are beautiful," with that comment my cheeks turned red as a tomato.

"Here let me zip that up for you" he said, "wow I never thought you Hunter James would zip that up." "If you don't want me to I can keep it open since you have a gorgeous body." "Please just do it up Hunter," I said getting annoyed "fine, but in favour I want your number." I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper that was sitting on the desk and wrote on it. "Here you go" I said handing him a piece of paper with my number on it as I walked out of the bedroom only to bump into Gus.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked just then Hunter came out of the room. "Actually I don't want to know, I hope you had fun," he said wiggling his eyebrows at me. He then went over to Hunter and patted him on the back "nice job mate," he said to him.

I left his house and started walking down the street my house was about a 15 minute walk away so I started my journey home. Just then a silver SUV came driving past and stopped I started walking a little faster as I had no clue who it was.

"Want a lift princess?" Said a familiar voice of course when I turned around it was Hunters. "Yeah if you don't mind," "of course I don't mind if I did I wouldn't of offered" he said chuckling.

I told him where I lived and we sat in silence for a few minutes until he broke it. "I had a great night last night, I was just wondering if you would want to come out to dinner with me one night?" Hunter asked brushing his hand through his messy brown hair. "Yeah sure just text me when," I replied as he pulled up at my house.

"Thanks for the ride and umm for last night too I guess," I said nervously, "my pleasure princess, see ya." With that he sped off down the street as I walked into my house.

"Where have you been?" "Well hello to you too Zac," you didn't answer my question he said getting angry, "I was out ok isn't that what your supposed to do when your a teenager have a good time it's not like you never go out. Why are you even home?" "I dropped out of College didn't like it." "Who was that guy that brought you home?" "Just a guy," I yelled running up the stairs not wanting to have this talk with my overprotective brother.

Thank goodness Dad was at work or I would have been bombarded with questions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another chapter hope you liked it please comment vote and share this with your followers it would be appreciated.

Thanks