Chapter 1

"Indi Rose Smith you are going to that party whether you like it or not!" yelled my best friend Lola Andrews as she ran up the stairs to take me to the party.

Lola is the typical girly girl she has blonde hair, is skinny she's the captain of the cheerleading team has all the boys at our school wanting to hook up with her. Then there's me Indi, I have brown hair, I'm not so skinny but it's alright I would never want to be as skinny as some girls, I am on the girls basketball team, I get good grades and I have no one wanting to hook up with me. My parents are divorced so I stay with my dad. My mother doesn't want anything to do with me and my older brother Zac who is away at college and my father always works late hours and doesn't care if I'm not home cause he knows I'll be fine.

So welcome to my life the not so adventurous and thrilling life that I Indi Rose Smith live.

Lola opened up my bedroom door and grabbed my hand pulling me down the stairs. "Wow don't you look hot, who are you going to lay tonight," Lola said wiggling her eyebrows at me. "No one at all I'm just going to have a good time not to sleep with someone meaninglessly," I said flattening out my aqua coloured dress that was long at the back and went up to mid thigh at the front showing off my olive tanned skin and muscly legs. I had complimented my dress with a pair of nude high heels, a diamond necklace, bracelet and ring. I wore my hair in a crowning plait placing a few diamond pins in my hair to make it look better.

I got in Lola's car nervous about the party. I wasn't the type of girl that went out every night I hardly went out at all. Since this was the first week of school and everyone in Year 11 and 12 were invited to Gus Reynolds the quarterbacks house to celebrate a new school year. I thought that if I was wanting to have an awesome next two years I would have to let loose and go to outings that everyone was going to.

I turn up Lola's radio cause I could hear Bang Bang playing so I thought to get me in the party mood I would blare that out the speakers so I started singing and dancing in my seat.
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah).
I sang as loudly as I could with Lola joining me. "This is going to be an amazing night!" Lola screamed once the song finished. "Yeah I guess it will be."

We pulled up at Gus' house with the party in full swing. People were making out on the front lawn as we walked past "get a room," Lola yelled out to them making them pull away from each other. We both looked at each other and started laughing walking into the house that was thumping with good tunes that made you want to dance. Even if you couldn't dance just like me it made you dance because of the beat.

I went over to the kitchen and grabbed a drink of beer I chugged that down quickly and opened another one.

"Slow down princess we wouldn't want you getting drunk would we." The player of the school Hunter James said to me as he came up to grab a drink. "I can do whatever I want for a matter of fact," as I chugged another drink down. "I don't think your father would be very impressed with you," he said back, "he wouldn't care." I said as I disappeared onto the dance floor not taking a look back.

I had lost Lola great she is probably hooking up with someone like always. Now I may as well make a fool of myself so I started dancing swaying my hips to the music all of a sudden a pair of hands were placed on my hips. "Your a sexy dancer Indi," someone whispered into my ear so I could hear over the music. I turned around and noticed it was Hunter. "What do you want?"I said to him, "hmm let me think can I have this dance," he said to me with a cheeky smirk across his face.

"Why not your hear right." I said dancing to the beat "I never knew how hot you were Indi until today," he whispered into my ear as we danced.

The song had finished and we both looked up at each other and stared into one another's eyes just then Hunter lent forward and we kissed, fireworks went off inside of me and I found myself making out with Hunter James the heartthrob of the school, the player, the rich kid, the bad boy.

That was just the start of my amazing night.

===========================

Hope you like it, if you do please comment and vote!!