The Day Has Arrived

The morning came around quickly and I happily got dressed to go to the hospital for what might be the last time in a while.

I walked out as fast as anyone pregnant could and unlocked Hunters car and drove to the hospital. I walked through the blank hallways getting looks of disgust from older ladies but I'm used to it now, they probably wish they could have another child.

I walked into Hunters room seeming as he was awake and chatting to Dr Cooper, "good morning princess,"he greeted me with a grin "morning babe," I replied as I lent of the bed and gave him a kiss on the lips.

With that Dr Cooper cleared his throat, "sorry to interrupt but I would like to informed you that Hunter will be allowed to go home today, you'll just have to go to the reception desk and fill out some forms and you are all set to go."

"Thanks so much for everything Doctor," I said, with that he left us both alone.

"Let's get you out of here then shall we," I said helping him up off the bed and out of his hospital gown.

We walked to the reception and filled out all the forms and then out the automatic doors and out towards the carpark, "wow it's great to be out of that hospital," Hunter commented as he opened the passenger side door and climbed in while I went over to the drivers side and started the car.

"You know that in about a month or a little longer we will be one big happy family the twins will be here and we will be planning our wedding and all and we'll be living the life I always dreamed of," Hunter spoke "and to know that you nearly died on me, I interjected, messed me up so bad, if you had I would be lost forever.

You were my first true love and my last true love and I hope we grow old together Hunter, cause a day without you is like a day without water I need that to survive, I need you, so don't ever let me go."

"Princess I would never do that you know, not now not ever." By the time we had finished saying them deep and meaningful things we had reached home.

Entering home was a much better feeling when Hunter was with me I thought.

"Now Indi you never told me what happened to your head." "Do you really want to know, I said hesitantly, I didn't want to tell him the actual story so I made one up.

"I dropped something under the couch so I bent down to get it and when I got up the sharp edge of the glass coffee table scrapped along my head leaving me with a bad cut that needed stitches."

"Oh you duffer, you need to be more careful, Hunter said pulling me onto him as he laid on the couch.

We just sat there for a while in each other's embrace and comfort in complete silence but not awkward silence nothing was ever awkward with him.

"Um Indi, Hunter stuttered as he sat up did you pee yourself?"

I got up quickly, "shit I think my water just broke, Hunter I need you to get me to the hospital right now," I said frantically as I started to panic.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's short I assure you the next chapter will be longer this was kind of a filler.
Anyway I have baby names and I would like help in choosing so here there are
BOYS
Rider
Luke
Zac
Casey
Jesse
GIRLS
Maya
Mae
Addison
Scarlett
Lola
Comment which name you like or if you have any others that aren't on the list then feel free to comment also.

The people that choose will get a shoutout and a dedication in the chapter the names are announced.