13 Pain and Sweetness

Start from the beginning

She smiled brightly. " It's beautiful Axton. I bet no one would pin you as such a softie. " She taunted earning a playful, light swat on the butt.

" Hmm.. firm, cute little butt you got there. " She blushed, and he pulled her into the room. Axton shut, and locked the door. He noticed her nervous demeanor instantly, and smirked. So what if he was a tiny bit sadistic? It was cute to see her react like this. " Honestly though they know. And, my room isn't anywhere near as elegant or classy as most people around here. I've never been one for the extra elegance. Some I like, but I'm starting to like the clumsier side of things more and more~"

Linzie was walking around the room when he spoke. She nearly tripped over her feet, and it gave him a perfect view right up her skirt.

" Oh, someone got more bold..Did Mika talk you into that flirty underwear, or did Esmeralda?" He asked leaning against a bed post with his arms crossed, and a smirk playing across his lips.

Those lips...

Linzie jumped up, and straightened her clothes out a little. Not that it would matter soon.

" I heard that~ "

She blushed deeper if it were possible. " Uhh. I.. "

Axton beckoned her closer with his finger. " Come here Angel. " He said with slight command. Enough that she felt the goosebumps rise against her doing yet again.

Linzie slowly walked towards the bed. She ran her fingertip across the ornate design of his desk slowly. His eyes were glued to her, and her little tease. It was almost as if she were tempting him, almost asking him to do it again.

He obliged.

" Faster. " He growled fully of command.

She whimpered just as she had before. The same whine begging for more of him. Want lacing syllables he didn't know we're actual syllables. Axton swelled with confidence as she walked towards him.

Linzie squirmed under his lustful gaze. He just beckoned her to him once again. His fingers were like magic. The more he beckoned her, and hotter she felt. The more she wanted to whine, and beg him to make the hotness go away. She was effected much more by lust as an omega.

Did he know?

He felt it in his gut. She was being heavily influenced by him. Getting hot. Wanting his touch to ease it away. He'd researched this. Axton wanted to make sure he knew everything he could about taking care of her before this. It wasn't a secret that she would eventually react like this.

Let's say he was devouring the feelings. He couldn't get enough.

Hell he had even figured out the correct version of birth control for her, and had Tia make sure she had it. They were perfectly safe to be horny, almost adult, nineteen year olds. Well. Nineteen, and twenty year olds. Nothing would happen. She was right on track. Axton might seem cold sometimes, and a total goofball at others, but he took her health very seriously.

She was steps away from him. He could reach out, and take her into his arms. He didn't though. " Come on Angel. Tell me what you want. "

Her eyes widened. " I... " She blushed, and looked away. She couldn't. That was embarrassing. "Sadistic ass. "

He chuckled. " Now isn't really the time to call me names. I could just let you squirm you know? I love seeing you so flustered. Wanting. Needing. "

She looked down, and he noticed she was almost ready to cry. Axton lifted her face gently, and presses soft kisses on each cheek. " Say it. Just one little sentence. For me?"