13 Pain and Sweetness

Start from the beginning

His serious gaze sent chills up her spine, and she pushed herself into him a little more. It surely gave him more hope, because she started to feel a certain someone. It cause her to blush, and she smiled shyly. " I know. I don't want a way out. I don't want anything other than to be yours Axton. Do what you please. I'll tell you if it hurts, but I want to take the mark. Even if it hurts me bad enough to knock me out. "

He smiled at her, his eyes warm and loving. " Linzie.. I love you. You have no clue how much I needed to hear these things. How badly I wanted you before you left. I have waited all month for this. "

She blushed darker, and leaned in to kiss him again. He met her half way, and held her close to him. Both of their bodies were flush against each other in any way they could be, and each if them loved it.

They craved it.

~~~~~~~~~

Axton had barely closed the door before he started kissing along her neck. She tilted her head for him as she whined softly. He smirked as he watched her through the shaggy blonde hair sitting just over his eyes.
" You are very sensitive hmm?" He asked softly.

As it was he knew he had to be gentle, and soft with her. Ease her into all of this. As an omega she would get scared easily if he wasn't gentle. It would test his ability to be patient with her, and that was a good thing. If he could be patient with her he could be patient with others as well.

He tilted her head up ever so slightly with two fingers to have her lips meet his own. Her little whimpers urged him to continue. Be faster, take her there. Yet he didn't. He remained slow, and gentle.

It was only when she physically kissed him back with more confidence that he sent her mind reeling with passion. He let her move freely, so she knew she wasn't trapped yet.

Though they both knew she was.

She was very trapped, and she liked it.

Linzie pulled back out of breath, and dizzy. He held her by the small of her back as she struggled to catch her breath.

" I could do this forever Linzie. I've never felt more right. " He gave her a dazzling smile that sent her heart fluttering much faster than it already was.

" It does feel right... I feel so wanted. Loved. I don't feel... " She stopped worried that he would be upset.

" So what Linzie. If you don't tell me I'll find a way to make you. " He semi threatened. His chest never stopped rumbling.

" Judged. " She admitted.

He frowned a little. " Angel.. Don't feel judged by me. I never mean for my actions to come off like that. I just want to help you. Find a way to make sure you are well respected among our pack. " He explained as he took her hand in his own, and started to walk.

She bit her lip, and then looked at him. " I'll keep it in mind. Breaking habits can be difficult though. You know that. I've been judged my whole life Axton. "

He nodded. " I understand. I have a lot to learn honestly. But, I'll try my hardest to learn to be patient, and show you more how much I care. " He stopped walking, and pushed open a large door.

She blinked at the door. When had they gotten here? Where was here? It was a room she hadn't seen before. " Why are we... Oh Axton... Is this.. ?"

He nodded. " Our room. I should have brought you here much sooner. I should have been a better mate. " He whispered. " Do you like it?"

The room was stunning. It had lavender walls, and plush soft bluish carpet. The bed had a canopy top covered with soft, draping, misty blue curtains tied to each post. The sheets were about the same color. He had a large ornate desk against a wall, and a chair to match. It had a computer on top of it. Another wall held a wall mounted T.V. with a comfy looking purple couch. He didn't have many pictures. One in fact. It was a large printed canvas of him, and his friends.