Katara's eyes drifted back toward Aang's lone figure, regarding him carefully as her mind raced. "I supposed he is." 

Aang joined the three only after the volcano had calmed down, his eyes darting worriedly toward Orzala. She waved him off, though, mumbling something under her breath about getting off of her case. Her friends each cracked a smile, looking around them proudly.

They had done it.

"Ok, so who's going to get everyone? Because I can tell you right now, it's not me." Everyone laughed, but Orzala only glanced at them blankly. "I'm completely serious. I'm not moving."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The villagers had returned, and Orzala had worked up the strength to move again at last. Still, she leaned heavily against Sokka as they stood in front of the villagers, not minding the warm feeling she received from him. Aunt Wu approached them all with a bright smile.

Aang stepped up cautiously, extending her book out toward her. He shot her a sheepish smile. "We kind of borrowed this," he confessed, earning an appalled look from the fortune-teller. She snatched the parchment from his hand.

"So you messed with the clouds, did you?" Aang rubbed his neck anxiously, flashing her an apologetic smile. Behind him, Katara refused to look at her, while Orzala and Sokka pointed accusitory fingers toward the others. Aunt Wu began to laugh. "Very clever!"

"No offense, but I hope this has taught everyone a lesson about not relying too much on fortune-telling," Sokka exclaimed, and Orzala rolled her eyes beside him. She pushed off of him quickly, opting instead to lean against the golden post beside her. 

"But Aunt Wu predicted the village wouldn't be destroyed, and it wasn't! She was right after all!" A man exclaimed, and Sokka marched down to him angrily. The boy stopped an inch away from the old man's face, glaring up at him intensely.

"I hate you," the warrior growled, making Orzala snort. Katara found it less funny, and she ran over quickly to pull her brother away.

"It's ok, Sokka. Everything is going to be alright," she told him, leading him away from the villagers and toward Appa. Aang and Orzala lingered, though. The avatar turned to the woman, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked quietly, making the fortune-teller turn toward him.

"Of course, honey."

"You didn't really see love in my fortune, did you? You just told me what I wanted to hear."

"I'll tell you a little secret, young airbender," Aunt Wu began, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Just as you reshaped the clouds, you have the power to shape your own destiny." Aang smiled up at her, giving a slight nod before going to join Katara and Sokka. The old woman turned to the princess.

Orzala approached her cautiously, arms crossed over her chest as she frowned. "I believe you have some answers for me."

Aunt Wu's smile faltered, and she released a small sigh. "I have sensed some things in you-- things that match up with an old legend, much like the avatar's. Your destiny is aligned with his." Orzala tried her best to keep a straight face. Her heart thumped rapidly against her chest as she listened.

"That doesn't explain how you knew me."

"It does. The legend speaks of a girl of royal descent." Orzala frowned, her eyes darting to the villagers around her. None of them seemed to be paying attention. She returned her attention to Aunt Wu.

"Then you know why no one can know of this? No one can know who I am or that I'm with them." The woman smiled sadly, sending her a small nod.

"I sense a great danger coming for you, Orzala. You must be vigilant." The princess's heart plummeted to her stomach.

"I still don't understand why," she whispered, her eyes darting to her friends. They were all looking to her, waiting expectantly for her to join them. How she longed to leave now-- to forget this new information and forget that she was a danger to them all. "Why am I so important? I'm not like Aang. I can't bend the elements like he can. I'm just an earthbender. What could I possibly do against the Fire Nation?"

Aunt Wu let out a loud belly laugh, making the girl jump in fright. She eyed her warily, green eyes bulging. "My dear, you are much more than a measly earthbender. And you're strong, Orzala. I feel it inside of you. And one day, it'll all come out at once. You'll understand then."

The princess could sense that the woman would not be providing her with any more answers, so she bowed slightly. As she did so, one more question bubble up in her chest. "Aunt Wu?" The woman hummed in response. "Am I a danger to them?"

"My dear... you are both their savior and their doom."