Best Birthday

-I'm going to attempt to name chapters again-

Remington's POV

I wake up and groan. Today is my birthday and I'm turning 16. People normally like their birthdays because of friends and shit but I have no friends so Sebastian is getting Andy to come over. Our mom passed in January. We got over it quickly but it still gets to us sometimes. Normally I wouldn't mind having Andy over because I would be with my mom but this is the first birthday without her. I get knocked back into reality when Emerson runs into the room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMY!" He says in a hyper tone. "Thanks buddy." I say smiling. Emerson and I are best friends. He is the only friend I have even if he is my brother. He is 13 but is still one of the coolest best friends anyone could ask for.

"Sebby said to go eat. Also And-" He was cut off by someone knocking on the doorframe. We both look and see Andy looking back. "Like I was about to say until he knocked on the doorframe was that Andy was here but you know that nod because he's right there." I laugh and get out of bed. I get clothes on before hearing the door close. I look up and see Andy looking at me. "Do you need something?" He shakes his head and sit on the bed. I roll my eyes before walking to the door. "Can I talk to you?" I sigh and turn around. "Why?" He looked at his hands and then back at me. "Please?" I roll my eyes before taking a seat next to him.

"Make it quick, I'm not in the mood and Sebastian needs me to be downstairs to eat." He nods. "He knows if you don't come down that I'm talking to you." I nod and look at the floor. "So what do you need to talk to me about?" He sighs. "How did you know you were gay?" I look at him confused. Not about me being gay because I have been out for a year and a half now but on why he was asking me this. "I don't know...I just did and then I kissed a guy to confirm." He nods. "Oh okay." I looked up at him. "Why?" He shook his head. "Uh- I guess I was kinda questioning my sexuality." I nod and get up. "Well thanks for the help I guess...Happy birthday." I nod and walk out the room and downstairs.

I sigh and sit on a chair in the kitchen. He smelt good today...Stop Rem that's weird! UGH! Andy is the one who made me question my sexuality and then I kissed a boy named Kellin to confirm it. Turns out I was gay. I hate that Andy is such a jerk to me when he wants to be, he is really sweet until something in his mind clicks and he is back to being a jerk. "Helloooo Sebastian." I look up to see Andy smiling. I roll my eyes and slouch back in my chair. He ruffled Emerson's hair before taking a seat next to me. Sebastian came with food and drinks. Emerson and I had orange juice while they had beer. I roll my eyes and eat a little before running upstairs to my room.

I close the door and lock it before laying on my bed. I felt something under me. I move and pick it up. It was keys...to a BMW? Why did I have them? Where they Andy's? I look at them and notice harry potter key chain. I sigh and put the keys on my bedside table and lay back. Who's keys are they and why are they here? I got up and walked downstairs with them. I notice no one was inside so I look in the front and see everyone. I walk out and Andy smiles along with Sebastian. "So you found the keys now how do you like the car?" I look at the car and smile. "Wow..." was all I could say. "Thank you..." I said not paying attention to anyone but the car. "Thank Andy. I told him not to get you one but he did." I look at Andy and he smiled. "Thanks..." He just nods before looking at Sebastian. 

"Go for a ride

"Go for a ride." I look at Andy and Sebastian before walking to the car and getting in. I started it and then looked at everyone. "You getting in or what?" They chuckle and get in. Andy sits in front with me while Emerson and Sebastian get in back. "Buckle up." I make sure I adjust the seat and mirror before starting to drive. I decided to go to Starbucks because I wanted coffee.

"Do you like it?" I glance at Andy before looking back at the road. "Hell yeah. Thanks" He smiles and sits back looking out his window. I get to Starbucks and get drinks for everyone. I trust them not to make a mess so I gave them the drinks before heading back home. When we got back Andy went home to get his swim shorts. We walked inside and I quickly went to my room to get dressed. When I was done I went outside to the pool and jumped in. I was the first there and then it was Emerson, Andy, and then Sebastian. We had fun and listened to music while splashing each other with water.

Once It was late out we got out and walked inside. I got us all towels before we sat on the couch and watched movies. I ended up falling asleep on Andy. He woke me up at some point. My brothers were both asleep and Andy looked tired. "Sorry, I'm going to take a shower." He nods before going into the kitchen. I walk upstairs to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and then go to my room to get dressed. I then see a note on my bed.

Dear Remington,

So I know I haven't been the best person to you but I just want you to know that I'm sorry. I hope you have a good day on your birthday and I hope you like the gift. Go downstairs when you get this please. Anyway have a good day. Happy Birthday XO A.B.

I smile at the note. So does this mean he will leave me alone now? Hell, I don't want him to leave me alone. I want him to like me. I want him to like me like I like him. If only he knew....

A/N- Hey! So here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoyed. stay safe<3