"Hey, What's with you little buddy?"

The water type pokemon backflipped off Keiths shoulder in front of him. He tried to tell Keith who was behind him.

"Keith its Katy!!! Look behind you!!!! Danget man!!!!!"

All Keith heard was "Bui bui Buizil bui!!!" While watching the pokemon go crazy.

He raised a brow at his partner pokemon."Uhhh,food?..No, thirsty?..No, I dont know do you want to swim?!"

Buizil shook his head furiously and ran past Keith to Kate.

Keith rolled his eyes and huffed Still facing away from Kate. "Well I'm sorry but I don't understand poke language!!!"

Kate held Buizil in her arms and said."Well mabey  I can help with that."

At the sound her voice Keith stiffened.C-could it be?...Is she really...? He slowly turned around and his heart beat fluttered.It is!!!

Kate smiled sweetly at him and tears began to well up in her eyes."Hey Keith...Long time no see." Her voice wavered.

He continued to stare at her with huge eyes that began to well up with tears also."K-Kate..."

Finally snapping out of his frozen state he ran full speed for her.

Before Buizil could get crushed he jumped off Kate.

Keith almost knocked her over with the amount of force from the run. He hugged her tightly and tears ran down his cheeks."Oh Kate...My Katy...God I've missed you." He said into her neck.

Kate also cried and hugged him as tightly as she could." I've missed you too Keith...I've missed you so much"

Keith pulled back far enough to look at her. Even though he saw her earlier,he didn't get to see those large sapphire blue eyes he loved. She was still a little pale and her hair a tiny bit messy. But who gave a damn!!!!!He was just happy to see her,to get to hug and talk to her.

They didn't talk for a little while...But they didn't need to. Just being in echothers arms was enough for them.

Rhythmi,Isaac,Seren,and Kellen walked up and they all group hugged.

"Well come on!Lets go check out our pent house!" Rhythmi yelled and everyone began to run in except Kate and Keith.

He looked down at the love of his life."You ready to go in?"

Kate smiled up at him."Yeah."

After a few steps Kate almost fell. Luckily for her Keith was their to catch her.

"Kate are you alright?!"

She leaned against his chest."Yeah...I'm just a little weak from all that venom...it's hard to walk."

She looked down ashamed and Keith smiled.

He wrapped his arms around her and picked her up bridal style startleing her.

"Keith!!!'' Kate yelped and wrapped her arms around his neck.Her eyes closed from shock.

He smiled lovingly at her."Do you trust me?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him."Yes...I always have." She ran her thumb across his cheek and he carried her into the hotel.

Keith walked to the elevator and Kate pushed the button. While waiting to get to the top floor she lightly tapped his head."You don't have to carry me right now you know."

He gave her a playful look mixed with care." I haven't held you in six months...Im holding you for as long as I can Katy."

She blushed and looked away."Your gonna get tired."