To the Union!

Hi y'all! you miss me?:-P well hopefully your excited about everyone being reunited. And Katys gonna get a special visitor! You probably know who it is...Well lets get back to the story!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                      Chapter 53

Keiths pov
Come on come on come on!!!!Hurry up Rhythmi!!! How much Crap do do you have?!?

Kellen and I were already outside waiting next to the boat."Seriously?..How much stuff could she possibly have?!" Kellen huffed.

I shrugged "She's a girl...That's all that needs to be said."

He nodded.

Finally thirty minutes later she came out rolling two giant travel bags behind her."Theirs a few other things."

We sweat dropped Before going and helping her get the rest of the bags.

Once everything was on the boat she went to tell the captain we were ready to go.

I'm so stoked to be going back to Almia!!!

The captain walked to the wheel and we got on the boat. It was about a four hour ride......This is going to take a while....

Serens pov

After reading the letter I received yesterday again I decided to go ahead and go see Erma today.Might as well report early to her...Got nothing better to do anyway.

I walked out of my room and went to Anna."Hey Annie? I'm gonna go report to the union, then after visit Katy. Can you tell Barlow that?"

Our operator smiled kindly at me and nodded."Of coarse I can! Give Kate my prayers."

I nodded and walked out of the building.Alright...now I need a Doduo...

When I found one I caught it quickly and rode it to the better of the steps leading to the union.Oh god...I'm Friggen nervous!!!

I swallowed before walking up them. At the automatic doors their was a dark haired girl standing outside. She smiled.

"Welcome!Hope you have a nice day fellow ranger!"

I smiled back and walked in. My breath hitched at the huge main room.Holy Arceus...this is amazing!!! Their were dozens of operators and rangers walking around with their partner pokemon.Man I never got a pokemon....I pouted then quickly remembered why I was their.

I looked around before seeing a escalater and riding up to the next floor. Their was the Lab, workers lounge, media room and ranger dorms.....Awsome!!!! After looking around some more I spotted the next set of escalaters and ran to them.

When I arrived to the top operator media room my heart skipped a beat. Their she is...Chairperson Erma!!!

The elderly woman smiled and the corners of her eyes wrinkled."Ahh Seren Messea! How lovely to meet you in person deary! Welcome to the Ranger Union."

I smiled and walked to her.

She stuck her hand out and I shook it."It's a absolute pleasure to meet you ma'am!"

She glowed with happiness."Ah thank you dear! Its a pleasure to meet your aquatince as well! Oh one more thing before I forget! Here"

She handed me a card.

Before you start your Top Ranger jobs you have a vacation week! That way you can get rested and ready for us. This card is verification that you are a top Ranger and you get the pent house with five other new people. That's all dear."